Accounting Manager /Controller
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Requisition Number: 216806
Are you interested to join the world’s leader in Pervasive Data Intelligence and be part of the Finance Team based in Cairo, Egypt
What we need from you:
- You 5-7 years’ experience within a large multinational organization, preferably one with a Shared Services Centre model
- Qualified Accountant
- You have experience in dealing with Auditors & Month End Closures
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- You are fluent in English
- You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
As an experienced accountant, you will play a key role in providing accounting services for Egypt within EMEA. Working with the Senior Accounting Manager, GL team and other groups like Planning, legal, Tax, Facility, you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely accounting information. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure the US GAAP monthly accounts for your assigned country are submitted accurately and on time, this involves working closely with our Outsourced Center of operations.
- Complete the account reconciliations.
- Identify and execute action items to resolve reconciliation variances
- Prepare Statutory Accounts including tax provision
- Manage Statutory Audit
- Preparation of Quarterly Balance Sheet File and risk review analysis
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Pack for CFO Analytics
- Ensure all adjustments are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Researching and resolving accounting issues for your assigned country
- Maintaining supporting documentation and sub-ledger information.
- Complete ownership of legal entity matters, including statutory accounts, internal and external audit, tax compliance, Import Agent
- Internal Control health check and improving local processes
- Ensure finance process work smoothly, such as payroll management, purchasing, expense reports, Inventory management
- Manage complex outsourced relationships including statutory accounting, tax compliance, legal cases
- Actively participate in corporate initiatives, including process improvement, new system implementation, acquisitions, through country specific and discipline specific knowledge
We offer a competitive salary, completion bonus, benefits, and a good work/life balance.
Not your average place to work; inspiring and passionate people; a dynamic, relaxed and collaborative culture. A chance for you to join an organization with ambitious growth targets, where you can make your mark and shape the future.
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Manager /Controller
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG