Client Services Executive
Multiple Locations: California, USA • Canada
Requisition Number: 216780
From enabling data-centric transformation to designing a modern data analytic architecture and delivering value at scale, Teradata Services help turn our customer’s data into their greatest asset. The Client Services Executive aligns with the industry leaders/account teams on the Services business plan and execution and is accountable for the Teradata services bookings results for the associated industry vertical. The Client Services Executive is responsible for the opportunity identification, qualification, and closure for our services portfolio – consulting, managed services, and transaction services.
Basic Requirements - Key Responsibilities
- 5+ years - Customer-facing role of the Services Sales organization; accountable for services bookings
- Partner with account teams on account planning to analyze whitespace of services portfolio and build services roadmap process
- Partner with Delivery functions to ensure opportunities are appropriately defined and scoped
- Support services components of Requests for Information/Requests for Proposal
- Work with Global SI Partners on “better together” strategies to help our customers achieve a modern analytic ecosystem in the cloud
- Manage the Services Order outlook providing appropriate input and detail to leadership, including Salesforce opportunity hygiene
- Manage pre-sales process including validation of requests and partner with Sales leadership on spend decisions
Preferred Requirements - Key Performance Indicators
- Services bookings management – command of order details and schedule and attainment of order forecast
- Salesforce hygiene – minimum weekly updates for all commit and upside opportunities for the current and upcoming quarters
- Customer relationship growth
- Understanding of full services portfolio and application to whitespace
CountryEEOText_Description: Our Culture We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are. Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Client Services Executive
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US