People Business Partner
Multiple Locations: Pune, Maharashtra, India • Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708, India • Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 216763
Teradata is seeking a People Business Partner (HRBP) responsible for supporting one or multiple Teradata’s businesses within the Asia Pacific & Japan Region. In this role you will be working closely in collaboration with the Global People Business Partner and the People Organization’s Centers of Excellence (COE’s) to enable the people strategies driving business outcomes, performance, and engagement within the region. Reporting to the Senior Director, People Business Partner (International), you will be on the front line of partnering with leaders and employees driving processes that optimize the company’s investment - our people, while ensuring alignment and support of our corporate culture and business initiatives.
Location : Pune/Mumbai/Hyderabad
Work Mode- Flex
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Collaborate with assigned lines of business across the region in providing strategic people partnering & be the point of contact for delivering full spectrum of people activities.
- Provide high-touch, results-oriented interactions with employees and people leaders
- Provide coaching and development to fuel performance and careers
- Communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organization
- Participate in & help drive large scale change efforts and transformation projects
- Drive CoE programs roll out within the business (talent management, total rewards, benefits, talent acquisition and workforce analytics)
- Address challenging situations, ability to de-escalate situations and remain calm under pressure
- Understand labor laws, legislations, employment practices and policies and ensure compliance within the region
- Be comfortable with and able to effectively analyze and use data to inform and measure outcomes
- Support a People Services Model including transitioning People Processes to our People Service Center
- Drive usage of Direct Access and promote employee/manager self-service.
The Key Experiences You’ve Had:
- Preferable 6-8 years related multi country HR/People Partner experience in a global matrix organization
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in HR or relevant field
- Broad HR knowledge including, total rewards, talent management etc.
- Experience deploying multiple programs across multiple lines of business, with proven capability to drive programs and projects to completion
- Proven ability to work through challenging conversations, coaching managers or employees and able to make tough but fair decisions
- Strong attention to detail and bias for action
- Strong compliance mindset, should have broad understanding of labor laws, employment practices and policies in one or more countries.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities with the ability to pivot quickly
- Strong communications & presentation skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders
- Prior experience with companies and People Organization (HR) teams going through transformation initiatives a plus
- Comfortable to work in a highly matrix structure
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: People Business Partner
Job Category: Human Resources
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN