Client Services Executive
Location: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Requisition Number: 216761
The Client Services Executive (CSE) is responsible for the opportunity identification, qualification, and closure for Teradata services portfolio – consulting, managed services, and transaction services – and Teradata as a Service offerings. CSE aligns with the Account Executives/Teams on the Services business plan and execution and is accountable for the Teradata services bookings results for existing and new customers.
You are highly respected for your knowledge, skills and experience to meet our customers’ business challenges through the use of data and analytics at scale. You are a good communicator with strong interaction with the customer understanding their needs, creating offers and mapping existing assets to solve their business problems. You will be working in a combination of physical and virtual office environments, including home, office, and customer site. Local travel up to 70% is expected depending on the location of the candidate with respect to the customer(s) site(s). Some International travel may be required for training.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop in-depth understanding of their customer’s objectives, including the business, industry, company profile, business plan and key initiatives of the organisation. Engage at all levels of the customer from the Senior Executives to the Database Administrator (DBA). Develop strong relationships and build advocacy with key decision makers at Customers.
- In conjunction with the Account Executive and other members of the account team (the “Sales Quad”), define and/or enhance the account plan and strategy including the development of opportunities that drive Annual Recurring Revenue growth and Services Revenue.
- Identify, develop, and own Services opportunities within their assigned accounts and industry. This includes maintaining the funnel in Salesforce and actively updating opportunities.
- Work with Program Managers and Project Managers to provide scoping, planning, cost estimates, and pricing of opportunities within the overall Teradata Services portfolio for their accounts.
- Manage and own the development of proposals for Teradata Services, related Statements of Work and Bid Review documents.
- Direct, and support the design, execution, and delivery of customer solutions from a services perspective, including participation in client steering committees, project audits and quality checks. Be the point contact for issue resolution and managing escalations.
- Work with Global Development Centers (GDC) to position cost effective offshore/dual shore opportunities and engage GDC resources during positioning, selling and delivery where appropriate.
Education and Experience Required
- BS, MBA, or MS in business, technical or professional discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 8 plus years IT industry or related experience, with an “IT worldly” perspective.
- Experience in selling IT services to large Australian organization's
- Services selling experience with a Product, System Integrator or consulting firm is preferable.
- Passion to win, entrepreneurial, high energy, responsive and results driven.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- A people, customer, and team orientation.
- Experience and ability to work in a matrixed organisation.
- Strong consultative, communicative, writing, and presentation skills.
- Business management experience including engagement management experience with multiple project streams and complex services implementations.
- Ability to scope and create action plans through business needs analysis which include critical thinking and analytical reasoning that identifies the business opportunity with the most compelling ROI analysis, business benefits, acceptable risk profiles, and success factors.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: Client Services Executive
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU