Content Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 216752
Teradata is an industry-leader in the rapidly growing, critically important market of cloud, data, and analytics platform technology. Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics solves business challenges from start to scale.
We’re looking for a strategic marketer and exceptional writer who will help develop and implement campaign, digital, and event content from strategy to execution. The opportunity is ideal for a driven, creative, and highly effective communicator with content marketing experience. In this role, you will report directly to the Content Marketing Lead.
- Oversee strategy, execution, and performance of various campaign, digital, and event content programs
- Conceptualize, draft, and revise copy for a variety of content assets, focusing primarily on digital channels but also in-person events, print collateral, and more.
- Provide hands-on guidance for the ideation, development, and execution of content plans and asset development in collaboration with product marketing, demand generation, and field marketing teams
- Champion the customer by writing persona-based content that addresses pain points, providing the right focus and level of detail for where the customer is in the content journey, and delivering the content in the formats and through the channels that are easiest to consume
- Leverage data to measure results of content produced, identifying core KPIs and tracking engagement and conversion across digital channels
- Develop corporate messaging around Teradata’s brand identity and core offerings, including POVs, value propositions, outcomes, benefits, features, and more, collaborating and aligning with brand, product marketing, product, and sales teams.
- Organize the research, drafting, review, and socialization of key narratives, ensuring alignment to brand promise and integration with brand awareness, campaign program, and sales play initiatives.
- Maintain a sophisticated approach for Teradata’s brand messaging house, ensuring global adoption and understanding among key stakeholders.
- Work closely with Content Marketing Lead, as well as brand, editorial, and product marketing functions, to effectively differentiate Teradata and its offerings from competitors to highlight our unique value proposition.
Skills & Attributes
- You leverage exceptional written/verbal communication skills and knowledge of marketing best practices to develop highly engaging content that resonates with audiences.
- You combine big-picture strategic thinking with the detail-oriented nature of drafting, revising, and finalizing content assets.
- You analyze complex, highly technical information and identify the ideas, stories, and themes that will resonate with a target audience.
- You deliver materials in a timely and collaborative fashion within a fast-paced, deadline-driven global team.
- You focus on data-driven measurement of content performance, leveraging web, social, email, and other channel analytics and data to determine how to improve content.
- You’re eager to collaborate across marketing functions, such as creative design, demand generation, product marketing, digital operations, brand, and more.
- You’re a “doer” who is excited about getting hands-on in the creation of content, while also being able to lead and empower team members in effectively producing content and continually improving the professional skills and output of others.
- 3 years of experience in content marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS, and 3-7 years experience in marketing
- Holistic understanding of integrated marketing programs, including best practices for developing and activating content across digital channels.
- Experience in producing content and implementing content strategy across digital channels, such as organic search (SEO/SEM), website content, organic/paid social media, virtual events, email marketing, and more.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to apply editorial style consistently while maintaining proper voice, tone, grammar, and formatting.
Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata
We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Francisco
Community / Marketing Title: Content Marketing Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US