Analyst (II), Information Security Audit Readiness
Location: Denver, CO, USA
Requisition Number: 216751
The member of the Information Security Audit Readiness team will leverage broad technical knowledge of the security controls implemented at Teradata and provide requirements for compliance to security and privacy regulations. This is a global role with responsibility for responding to compliance requirements and customer security audits worldwide.
The ideal candidate will have experience and proven track record of analyzing the requirements for security and privacy assessments and prepare responses to client audits. Strong interpersonal skills are required to meet with clients and support onsite audits of Teradata controls. This position will be primarily responsible for supporting our security audit readiness program. Working closely with the business units, to gather evidence for our compliance certifications and customer audits.
- Understand Teradata’s security controls
- Understand requirements of security and privacy regulations
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders for pertinent audit readiness initiatives (SOX, ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type 2, GDPR)
- Respond to customer/prospect security requests (security documentation, independent penetration tests, etc.)
- Gather and provide evidence of Teradata’s controls
- Develop and maintain metrics
- Abide by Teradata’s Core Principles and commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
- Contribute to a team environment of trust, openness, accountability to deliver meaningful outcomes with urgency, and kindness to each other
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, technical certs desirable
- 1-2 years’ experience with internal security and compliance
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI-DSS, SOX, GDPR compliance, and global data protection and privacy laws
- Experience in IT audit, information security, or compliance
- Knowledge of various risk and security frameworks
- A good technical understanding of cloud security challenges and controls
- A good understanding of technologies and controls including hosts, databases, networking, and applications
- Experience performing audits, risk assessments, and reviewing and developing key processes and controls
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate with technical and non-technical resources
- Strong organizational skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally within large scale tech/software companies or advisory firms serving those companies.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst (II), Information Security Audit Readiness
Job Category: IT
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US