Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 216722
The Product Engineering team build world-class product in both Public Clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP) and On-Premise. Engineering Shared Services team enables Product Engineering in that purpose. Our PCSIL (Product Crowd Source Innovation and Learning) initiative empowers the team members to learn and propose ideas and prototypes for innovation.
We are looking for a program manager to own and drive product end to end development, as well as plan, execute and support local events in the product engineering team and collaborate with the ESS Event Manager in the PCSIL hack days, and learning days. We are seeking candidates with experience in program management in software development and event coordination.
- Help to organize, promote, and deliver local and global engineering events such as PCSIL Hack Days.
- Collaborate with the events manager and local leaders on the research, negotiation and coordination activities outside service needs with speakers and vendors as required
- Outlining potential organizational partners, venues, and participants
- Manage a diverse set of internal relationships, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Generate newsletters and social media content for internal and external communication.
- Drive product development lifecycle.
- Scrum Master duties for multiple solution team
- Work with product stakeholders to ensure there is a properly prepared backlog
- Capacity planning based on historical velocity
- Ensure the team is staffed and funded for success, and operates within budget
- Facilitate quarterly and release planning, scrum-of-scrums, and program reviews
- Support the team with data views of timelines, completion, quality, and tech debt
- Coordinate system and solution demos •
- Conduct retrospectives and RCAs and follow up on actions to drive relentless improvement
- Ensures KPIs are defined, measured and adhered to
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a Technology field
- Tech savvy understanding modern software development practices
- Experience using, and understanding of, Lean, XP, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Excellent influencing, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience in program management in the event management or information technology sector
- Experience working with Office 365 set of applications and Atlassian Toolset
- Ability to generate visual content for communication and presentations.
- Experience in organizing or managing hackathons, innovation challenges or hiring events.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager
Job Category: Engineering
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX