Sr. Marketing Manager, Global New Logo
Location: Novi, MI, USA
Requisition Number: 216703
We are looking for a Sr Marketing Manager, Global New Logo to develop, execute and manage all aspects of marketing required to acquire new customers globally in facilitation of our business growth targets. This role requires to contribute, build and manage end-to-end performance-based marketing campaigns and programs across a variety of marketing channels and partnerships to drive engagements and accelerate new customer conversion in the marketing and sales funnels.
For this role, you will be a creative and quantitative thinker. You will bring experience executing omni-channel programs and be knowledgeable on the application of marketing strategies to drive new customer interest. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable campaigns to position and promote the value of Teradata’s solutions to prospective customers across the globe targeting a variety of buying personas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage customer acquisition-centric marketing plans.
- Establish and activate acquisition channels including but not limited to online and offline tactics such as search, display, social, programmatic, electronic direct marketing (EDM), account-based marketing (ABM), 3rd party events, and technology partnerships.
- Optimize marketing’s customer acquisition cost and identify the best new customer accounts for the business.
- Work with key stakeholders in our GTM engine to understand the day-to-day success of campaigns and programs.
- Apply marketing intelligence, customer insight & analysis to understand critical audiences and the overall performance of campaigns.
- Understand and report against KPIs, forecasts, attainment metrics, and overall plan performance and impact.
- Establish and own a campaign briefing process (pre-during-post) to maintain key stakeholders updated and aligned to the overall strategy and its implementation.
- Use test-and-learn approach to campaigns to ensure continued success.
- Excellent understanding and experience of customer acquisition marketing.
- Prior experience in creating integrated marketing plans for a high-tech company supporting Enterprise accounts, and campaign execution from concept to reporting.
- Ability to understand a variety of technologies/solutions (i.e., Data warehousing & Analytics, Cloud, AI/ML, etc...)
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to work effectively across functional areas/departments.
- Proven ability to work well with all levels of management and peers.
- Close attention to detail with emphasis on meeting critical deadlines
- Excellence in budget management
- Ability to think strategically while implementing tactically.
- Strong negotiation skills with sales, other internal marketing groups, and executive stakeholders
- Strong level of comfort and experience with performance measurement (Metrics)
- Comprehensive understanding of direct and indirect sales environments
- Experience working and leveraging partners such as CSPs, Systems Integrators and ISVs.
- Enterprise driven and customer centric (outside-in perspective).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing field with 7+ years in role experience.
- Enterprise software/hardware background ideally in the Data and Analytics market with global responsibilities.
- Impeccable organizational and project management skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, innovative, and collaborative.
- Strong background in metrics tracking and analytical skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced, teamwork-oriented environment.
- Solid knowledge of marketing technology tools such as 6Sense, ZoomInfo, D&B, etc..
- Domestic and International travel as needed.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Marketing Manager, Global New Logo
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Novi, Michigan US