Marketing Placement Student (12 months)
Location: London, UK
Requisition Number: 216702
In order to support our Field Marketing Team EMEA we are looking for the following person to start in June 2023.
Marketing Placement Student (12 months)
Office Location: London, UK (Hybrid working – both office based and virtual working)
Language requirements: English
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY:
Do you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and are self-motivated with a desire to learn?
We are currently looking for a confident and motivated placement student to work as a part of a ‘tightly-knit’ virtual team, supporting key programs and marketing operations with multiple projects and activities.
The role is very hands-on, as well as diverse and it requires flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment but rewards with a varied, interesting range of activities and tasks, in a dynamic organisations which will enhance and develop key skills and provide solid experience that will be valuable to a range of future career directions.
The role reports to the EMEA ABM Program Manager based in London, UK and the EMEA Demand Generation Program Lead in Munich, Germany. This is a 12 month placement – based in London, UK ((Hybrid working – both office based and virtual working)).
YOUR RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
Provision of day-to-day marketing support to key programs and marketing operations across EMEA in order to efficiently and effectively deliver new contacts and incremental funnel for the sales teams.
- Event and campaign support of our key marketing programs and initiatives. With a specific focus on our Accelerate event program rollout.
- Research and profiling in support of our key marketing programs – ABM and Demand Gen.
- CMS Support for internal e-mail
- Creation of internal e-mail newsletters using an e-mail content management system (CMS)
- Support with the conversion and maintenance of customer contacts in the Teradata CRM instance (Salesforce)
- Support with the Teradata EMEA Social Media channels
- Live Blogging
- Operational support with day-to-day functions including:
- Shipping of promotional items to different Teradata offices and event locations
- Support with metrics and reporting
- Provision of day Studying Marketing or Business Management at University
- Good research, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation both internally and externally
- Effective time management skills. Ability to multi-task and effectively manage and prioritise own workload
- Social Media Advocate
- Good working experience of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience with the following would be a plus:
- com or other CRM
- Content Management Systems (CMS) of any kind
- Rudimentary HTML knowledge
- General interest in Marketing Technology and understanding of workflows and technical correlations and tools welcome
- Adaptability and flexibility – need a ‘can-do’ mentality and a strong work ethic
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An opportunity to be a part of the leading cloud-based analytics company. We are driving analytics at scale and AI for the world’s top enterprises.
- You will be working for a company that has been one of the leading providers of big data and analytics for decades. Renowned analysts have confirmed this time and again, Teradata is driving analytics at scale and AI for the world's top enterprises.
- You will be part of an international company that works with the world's largest organisations–and of a multidisciplinary, energetic marketing team.
- You will work in an informal working environment at Teradata’s London office located in one of London’s most popular and bustling neighbourhoods, next to the iconic Shard building and the historic Borough market with its array of great pubs and restaurants.
- There are no well-trodden career paths at Teradata. We accompany you individually on your way to success. You will benefit from the long-standing experience of your team colleagues who are happy to share their in-depth knowledge of the industry and technology with you, together with self-learning from the Teradata University Portal and Trailblazer.me.
- Voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies for 14 years running.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Placement Student (12 months)
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB