Senior Program Manager
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 216661
The Senior Program Manager will be part of the newly formed Office of Business Process and Program Management. This team will have the sole purpose of bringing organization, structure, and business process maturity to the company’s most strategic initiatives and operational imperatives.
By participating in the scoping, definition, and facilitation of selected change management programs, the role will assist in an end-to-end approach to process redesign and be part of a high functioning team to drive our strategy, mature our operating model, enable our people to do their best work, and build scaled solutions to some of our most complex problems.
- Define program strategy alongside business sponsors and ensure strategy can be translated into execution plans
- Lead, manage and organize cross-functional senior leadership teams to frame program execution from scoping and planning through successful program completion
- Support decision making through x-functional data-driven program status reports, dashboards, and presentations
- Build and maintain program communication to ensure alignment and awareness through the length of the program
- Enable high performing teams by championing diverse perspectives and agile ways of working
- Use tools, templates, and best practice methodologies to support agile approaches to program execution and oversight
- Serve as a peer mentor to other project/program managers
- Actively seek out industry best practice and bring innovation into our program management office delivery model best practices
- Manage external consultants to ensure expected results are delivered from external engagement contracts
Required Education and Experience:
- 10-15+ years of relevant work experience managing cross-functional transformation programs
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent project management certifications preferred
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent technical degree
- Proven ability to organize short and long-term cross-functional teams and deliverables
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage messaging with program teams through executive level
- Ability to influence others and negotiate with program teams in order to deliver strong results
We will consider virtual candidates in North America, EMEA, and India for this opening. Candidates located near an office (for example, San Diego, CA, Munich, Germany or London, England) will work in a hybrid in-office/work-from-home model.
Will require occasional travel.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Program Manager
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US