Intern - Global Events
Location: London, UK
Requisition Number: 216660
INTERN: GLOBAL EVENTS
1 year industry placement for University degree student.
Remote role with infrequent travel for events execution and event planning meetings.
Duration 12 months from 26 June 2023.
Industry-placement internship with Global Events Team
Responsibilities to include:
- Support of Events and Briefings Preparation (virtual and in-person events) with specific focus on virtual event production, event tools, registration, tracking, platform management and reporting/analytics
- Support of Events Execution (virtual and in-person) for Global event programs
- Post-event reporting including key metrics measurement, attendees’ surveys feedback consolidation, graphic representations of data and presentations
- Project co-ordination including scheduling of meetings, notes and actions, tracking follow-up
- Monitoring of Global Events Calendar and updating key events
Suitable Applicants Will Have The Following Abilities And Skills
- Currently studying Events Management, Marketing or Business Studies at University
- Have a passion for event management and events innovation – specifically in digital events and event tech
- Interest in developing new online/digital formats that truly entice and engage audiences
- Proven technology skills (web, mobile, video conferencing/online meetings)
- Social media experience (copywriting, creativity, analytics)
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Ability to work as part of a “virtual” team
- Effective time management skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize own workload
- Confidence and initiative
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Intern - Global Events
Job Category: Marketing
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB