Intern - Global Events
Location: London, UK
Requisition Number: 216660
INTERN: GLOBAL EVENTS
1 year industry placement for University degree student.
Remote role with infrequent travel for events execution and event planning meetings.
Duration 12 months from 26 June 2023.
Industry-placement internship with Global Events Team
Responsibilities to include:
- Support of Events and Briefings Preparation (virtual and in-person events) with specific focus on virtual event production, event tools, registration, tracking, platform management and reporting/analytics
- Support of Events Execution (virtual and in-person) for Global event programs
- Post-event reporting including key metrics measurement, attendees’ surveys feedback consolidation, graphic representations of data and presentations
- Project co-ordination including scheduling of meetings, notes and actions, tracking follow-up
- Monitoring of Global Events Calendar and updating key events
Suitable Applicants Will Have The Following Abilities And Skills
- Currently studying Events Management, Marketing or Business Studies at University
- Have a passion for event management and events innovation – specifically in digital events and event tech
- Interest in developing new online/digital formats that truly entice and engage audiences
- Proven technology skills (web, mobile, video conferencing/online meetings)
- Social media experience (copywriting, creativity, analytics)
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Ability to work as part of a “virtual” team
- Effective time management skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize own workload
- Confidence and initiative
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Intern - Global Events
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB