Senior Pricing Manager
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 216643
As the Senior Manager of Strategic Pricing, you will drive and improve horizontal pricing strategies for Teradata. You will lead and contribute to strategic programs and you work collaboratively with the Product, Sales, Marketing and Finance organizations to implement and impact company performance.
You will drive drive innovation and portfolio-based pricing changes and you will be a the storefront at Teradata’s pivot to the Cloud.
You will work directly for the VP of Pricing and will be a critical member of Teradata Pricing and Packaging organization.
- Collaborate cross-functioannly in developing key horizontal strategic pricing strategies, such as international pricing strategies, partners pricing, promotions, migrations, etc.
- Understand overall market and pricing landscape
- Programmatically collect, understand and sort feedback from Field to incorporate into pricing strategy
- Make portfolio-based and proactive pricing recommendations, based on overall pricing positioning and where products are in their lifecycle
- Identify and tackle key pricing initiatives
- Understand Customet’s value of Teradadata product
Your skills and attributes
- Passionate about transforming pricing and developing new pricing strategies that impact strategies in the long-term
- You are not afraid of getting out of your comfort zone and have a reputation to “think out of the box”.
- Strong and broad SaaS / Cloud pricing experience
- Ability to wear many hat and work on different projects at the same time
- Strong research abilities including qualitative, customer value research and quantitative techniques.
- Proven experience in developing and communicating new and creative pricing stragies
- Collaborates enthusiastically with Finance, Product Managers, and Sales Operations teams
- Outstanding communications skills at any level part or level oa an organizarion
- Great presentation skills at CxO level
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Math, Economics or other related field of study).
- 8+ years’ experience developing and implementing various pricing models & strategies including SaaS, recurring revenue, consumption-based pricing within large, matrixed, and complex organizations
- 3+ years in the technology industry, data warehousing preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10-20% post-COVID restrictions
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA)
- Previous consulting or growth strategy experience
- Knowledge of analytics and related technology to test various hypotheses
Your career growth
At Teradata, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Pricing Manager
Job Category: Product Management
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX