Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 216620
Our Internship Program
Our Mexico Intern program begins in September. We offer a fast-paced, flexible, fun environment where you can work on meaningful projects, face new challenges, and start building your career in a leading tech company. Our culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. This sets apart the dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment of Teradata.
Our Environment & Tools group belongs to the Engineering Shared Services organization, which primary purpose is enablement. We collaborate with our development teams to build world-class products for both on-premises and cloud-based solutions. Among our tools and services, we support Information Engineers who develop content for our Teradata Products.
If you enjoy the challenge of legacy tools persisting and the opportunity to drive change with newer solutions in a fast-paced environment, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
As DevOps Intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and apply configurations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of environments and integrations using the DevOps philosophy.
- Support applications in Linux and Windows systems.
- Master your communication skills in English and technical knowledge by participating in day-to-day operations as a global team member.
- Must be enrolled in BS/MS/Ph.D. degree program. With graduation dates between May 2024 & January 2025.
- Must have solid basis of of scripting in Python and use of git.
- Exposure to various tools for DevOps and Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with basic Linux commands
- Understanding of Computer Science concepts: Algorithms, data structures, etc.
- Experience with Jenkins, GitHub / Actions, GitLab, Artifactory
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with VMware, vRA
- Knowledge of cloud concepts
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX