Cloud Engineering Intern
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 216616
Teradata, the world's leading data analytics company is looking for software engineers interns who are passionate about building cloud services to join our Teradata Cloud team. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in a period of fast growth and expansion. If you are interested in working in a startup like environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud-based analytics solutions and services, then the Teradata Cloud is the place for you. You will join a team of engineers, to build cloud services like data streaming and cloud native integrations that bring Teradata’s analytics capabilities to the public cloud platforms.
What you will do
• Participate in requirement reviews and provide feedback.
• Create application level architectural documents.
• Build and deploy software releases.
• Investigate and troubleshoot software and env issues.
• Design, develop, and test software features based on business and functional requirements.
• Fix defects and bugs.
• Computer science student or related field.
• Hands-on software development experience.
• Experience with designing, building, and operating distributed complex software systems on Google Cloud, AWS or Azure.
• Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
• Demonstrated proficiency with at least one modern general-purpose programming languages like Java, Python, etc.
Preferred familiarity with:
• Full stack development.
• Influencing software engineering best practices within your team.
• Dev-ops software development methods.
• Teradata (or other RDMS) and NoSQL technologies.
• Docker container related technologies like Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Engineering Intern
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX