Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 216571
The Account Executive is responsible for direct solution sales (orders and revenue) into an assigned Enterprise or Commercial account(s).
The person is responsible for the profitable sales of Teradata solution portfolio products including software, hardware, professional services, and support services. Specific solutions to be sold depend on industry segment.
• Capitalize on industry knowledge and contacts to uncover opportunities within your assigned account(s).
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques
• Research the customer environment to be able to populate the business impact model
• Articulate the solution in terms of ROI and TCO to the customer
• Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives and mature sales cycles
• Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction
• Develop new business opportunities and close new account business
• Close profitable TERADATA scalable data warehouse solution business incorporating hardware, software, professional services, and customer services
• Understand and articulate the value of Teradata Professional Services
Skills & Attributes
A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers. Ideal candidate would have intimate knowledge/experience that directly resonates with assigned accounts.
• 8+ years’ experience in selling software & services specifically in the database space. Some technical knowledge of cloud and databases is necessary (other applicable includes ERP sales, Data Transformation sales).
• Demonstrated success developing new account opportunities and selling into various C-Suite leaders.
• Previous experience selling analytics, data warehouse and/or business intelligence solutions.
This position is working in a virtual office environment, including home office & customer site. A combination of independent work and team collaboration will be required.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX