Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 216571
The Account Executive is responsible for direct solution sales (orders and revenue) into an assigned Enterprise or Commercial account(s).
The person is responsible for the profitable sales of Teradata solution portfolio products including software, hardware, professional services, and support services. Specific solutions to be sold depend on industry segment.
• Capitalize on industry knowledge and contacts to uncover opportunities within your assigned account(s).
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques
• Research the customer environment to be able to populate the business impact model
• Articulate the solution in terms of ROI and TCO to the customer
• Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives and mature sales cycles
• Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction
• Develop new business opportunities and close new account business
• Close profitable TERADATA scalable data warehouse solution business incorporating hardware, software, professional services, and customer services
• Understand and articulate the value of Teradata Professional Services
Skills & Attributes
A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers. Ideal candidate would have intimate knowledge/experience that directly resonates with assigned accounts.
• 8+ years’ experience in selling software & services specifically in the database space. Some technical knowledge of cloud and databases is necessary (other applicable includes ERP sales, Data Transformation sales).
• Demonstrated success developing new account opportunities and selling into various C-Suite leaders.
• Previous experience selling analytics, data warehouse and/or business intelligence solutions.
This position is working in a virtual office environment, including home office & customer site. A combination of independent work and team collaboration will be required.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive
Job Category: Sales
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX