Staff Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 216487
- Responsible for designing and implementing new complex features leveraging agile and continuous delivery methodologies.
- Experience in designing Concurrent/Multi-Threaded programming.
- Ability to carry out functional and performance analysis across various subsystem within a parallel computing database.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle for the product.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree, or comparable work experience.
- 8+ years of experience using advanced C/C++ in a highly parallel computing environment
- 8+ years of experience with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Deep understanding of data structures coupled with ability to write algorithms
- Exposure to RDBMS internals and working knowledge of SQL Joins
- Extensive working knowledge on various Query Optimization techniques
- Understanding of Virtualization and/or cloud computing.
- Familiarity with AWS/Azure/GCP or any other public cloud environments.
- Exposure to various Benchmarks (e.g., TPCH/TPCDS)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN