GSO Quality of Service Lead
Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Requisition Number: 216471
The Teradata Global Support Organization (GSO) is going to modernize customer support and we need highly motivated and effective operations quality management engineers to help optimize support practices.
What We Do
The Teradata GSO provides 24x7 global support for all Teradata products. Along with incident management, we provide technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer’s problems.
What You’ll Do:
The Quality-of-Service analyst will work within the GSO Base team and redefine processes and practices throughout the GSO in support of transformation efforts to modernize the delivery of support and ensure operational efficiency. In this role, you will work closely with the frontline support resources as well as resources in other levels of support to gain a complete understanding of end-to-end GSO support operations and manage the design and implementation of new processes to drive lean problem management practices within the organization.
Interesting Work You’ll Do: (Key Responsibilities)
• Analyze customer support processes and workflows (such as problem diagnosis and dump analysis practices) to identify first-hand customer service insights, challenges and opportunities; formulate requirements and use cases for service analytics.
• Provide oversight of Global incident backlog and drive efficiencies in the execution of support practices and IMP
• Provide GSO operations oversight and analysis to consult on process improvements and support best practices
• Defining new support practices and workflows for GSO to adapt to the implementation of new service analytics automation efforts.
• Work with GSO Product Support teams and SPMs to identify automations opportunities and lead change management efforts resulting from the impacts of automation
• Coordinate and deliver training sessions to drive timely adoption of new processes and best practices.
• Drive service quality and process improvement through continuous business process analysis
Skills and Experiences, You’ll Need to Be Successful: (Basic Qualifications)
• Effective oral and written communications skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Data analysis capabilities
• Knowledge of GSO operations and support practices
• Business acumen
• Experience with computer hardware and software products
Ideally, you will also have the following: (Preferred Qualifications)
• Knowledge of Support Center procedures and troubleshooting protocols.
• Knowledge of Lean Problem Solving
• ITL, and Six Sigma Certifications highly preferred
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: GSO Quality of Service Lead
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX