Director of Adoption, Consulting Processes and Tools
Location: California, USA
Requisition Number: 216436
The Director of Adoption, Consulting Processes & Tools plays a crucial role in driving value for Teradata’s Professional Services Organization through the delivery of scalable and efficient tools / processes. They will report to the Vice President, Global Customer Services Center of Excellence and has global responsibility.
This role requires extensive knowledge, experience and skills specifically focusing on Professional Services. This should include Consulting, Managed Services and Transaction Services Operations, but also in areas such as system / application architecture, data modelling, data integration, software development, dashboards / reporting, and project management.
You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and business teams to develop global standardized consulting processes and craft these into associated business requirements. The business requirements will then be translated into technical designs for implementation into the appropriate integrated systems such as FinancialForce, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Teradata’s Transcend enterprise data warehouse.
To ensure that that the Consulting Team has access to business intelligence and reporting, this role will work closely with the Data Analytics and Reporting team to identify and consolidate Consulting dashboards and reports using PowerBI and/or FinancialForce. You are a good communicator, with an ability to see both the widescreen and the close-up of how technology provides solutions and opportunities for our Consulting Team and be comfortable and confident that you can deliver the best possible solutions for the team.
What you will be doing:
• Global Stakeholder Management -- Build and maintain strategic support relationships with our global consulting services executives and their teams. This individual will work closely with our consulting business & operations leaders across global regions to understand the solutions required to enable their consulting teams to consistently deliver customer success and engagement excellence.
• Adoption and Use KPI Management -- Define key metrics and measuring systems for assessing the successful use of consulting systems by the engagement teams. This individual will use their cross-functional business experience to define performance measures that support the organization's financial, operational, and customer success goals.
• Tools Roadmap Management -- Collaborate with global stakeholders in building out the roadmap for consulting systems and tools. This individual will leverage their active and effective listening skills and consensus building skills to construct a prioritized delivery plan for consulting tools.
• Communication Design -- Provide high-level leadership and program management for messaging and outreach to enable and optimize consulting tools adoption. This individual will bring their extensive experience in multi-channel team communications to produce content that provides guidance to teams as they adopt tools to improve their delivery success.
• Customer Success Advocacy -- Develop and lead programs that strengthen the touchpoints between consulting tools and customer success. This individual will bring their customer experience expertise to define, design, and deliver consulting tools that directly support consulting teams in their work to ensure customer success.
What skills are needed for ideal candidates:
• Experience with the implementation and administration of a Consulting PSA
• Strong project management, business analysis, and problem-solving skills
• Experience working in cross-functional teams
• Self-starter, demonstrating leadership of owned projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strategic thinking and prioritization
• Problem solver with a systems mindset
• Customer-facing experience, especially as a Customer Success Manager and/or Leader
• Experience interacting with senior leadership and managers
• Experience in operations for customer success, sales, support, services, or marketing
• Experience in data analysis, business intelligence, and design of reports and dashboards
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be proficient in both written and spoken English
• Have 15+ years with BA or 12+ years with MBA with hands-on experience in Consulting Operations and an expert-level understanding of key customer success principles
• Have a degree level qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Communications, or a related discipline
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities, and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
Grade and salary are commensurate with the demands of the role and based on skills and experience. And you can work from a local Teradata facility or virtually, depending upon your preference.
The role allows for working virtually and some flexibility of working hours in line with the immediate needs of your stakeholders and cross functional teams. There is some international travel involved.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Adoption, Consulting Processes and Tools
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US