Financial Operations Senior Analyst
Multiple Locations: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan • Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 216421
Financial Operations Senior Analyst
The primary role of the Financial Operations Senior Analyst will be to support the Finance internal teams as well as be the liaison to the external Finance & Accounting teams for system reconciliations, processes, and trouble shooting. In addition, this role will suggest and design better processes and ensure there are trackable metrics for the team to follow.
This role will report to the Financial Operations Senior Manager.
Analysis, Reconciliations, and Audit reviews
- Maintain, update, and correct system information, including GLC errors, project status reporting, and resource contact records
- Complete monthly reconciliations between the major finance systems which integrate into FinancialForce
- Liaise with the audit team to complete the monthly, quarterly, and annual audit requests coming from external and internal audit
- Provide guidance to the region teams regarding project health
Business Process Development and Improvement
- Aide in establishing, documenting and maintaining a standard set of practices, processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently to reduce project related risk and costs
- Identify improvement opportunites in processes and procedures as they relate to managing projects in FinancialForce
- Aid the Global Finance Operations Senior Manager to improve, standardize, distribute and instruct global processes related to Finance Operations and Project Management
Reporting and Business Process Documentation
- Gather project data and produce dashboards for management review including tracking the status of all projects in the organization based on updates from the project managers and project metrics
- Collect consolidate and analyse PSA/program/project data to support effective decision making
- Develop and maintain FAQ’s in relation to FinancialForce Finance Operations
Change Management and Training
- Communicating, distributing, training, and educating finance employees on processes, procedures and sharing best practices as they relate to Finance Operations
- Develop and maintain training videos, demonstrating the developed process and procedures for Finance Operations activities
Day-to-day Finance Operations
- Provide support to FinOps teams in understanding Teradata policies and end-to-end processes
- Project work as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and /or 1 to 3+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Economics or General Business.
- 1 to 3 years of experience with design financial reports that assist in driving business outcomes.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills for executive level reporting.
- Project management skills and expertise using Agile methodologies.
- Verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Experience in designing financial reports in Microsoft PowerBi or other reporting systems is a plus.
- Strong English communication skills (Verbal and Written).
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Operations Senior Analyst
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK