Korean-speaking Order Management Analyst
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 216399
The role of the order management (OM) analysts is to manage the order booking, delivery and invoicing to the customer. This includes validating orders, getting proper approvals for the orders as well as scheduling product delivery and invoicing. The OM analysts must maintain compliance to all corporate policies involving order transactions. The position requires outstanding organization and communication skills for the candidate to be successful.
The position will be responsible for the APJ region. The OM analysts will interact with employees from all around the world and must participate in oral and written business level communications and meetings. Communication will be conducted primarily in English, but special attention is always required to properly understand concepts and issues from people whose first language may not be English.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Execute the defined order process and conduct effective interaction with Sales teams, while maintaining compliance with corporate policy.
- Generate customer invoices for assigned accounts in an accurate and timely manner. Recognize the requirements for any special invoicing provisions in the customer contract and react accordingly.
- Review customer order documentation for order acceptance; ensure appropriate documentation is received and complies with corporate order and revenue policies.
- Assist in the resolution of relevant outstanding accounts receivable and collection issues.
- Read and analyze various customer contract provisions that impact the order process and invoicing requirements.
- Learn and operate the various software and systems used to process all customer orders
- Create and maintain customer order jackets containing all required documentation.
- Solve issues involving order processing. Provide outstanding order processing service to the sales teams.
- Knowledge of ERP functionality:
- Customer Delivery Partner – Sales Order, Scheduling Order, Progress Order.
- Planner/Buyer – Requisition, Requisition Summary, AutoCreate, Forward Documents.
- Buyer – Retro Pricing Updates
- Inventory Allocation Specialist
- Work diligently working with shipment manager on deliveries.
- Provide document for the Annual Physical Inventory Audit.
This position is located in Kuala Lumpur. Position may require working non-traditional hours to support communication with the manufacture on Eastern Standard Time. Positions may require overtime hours at the end of each month and quarter, or as needed. At times, the environment can be stressful as work volumes increase at particular times of the year, and as demands from various groups need to be met. This is a team environment where team members are expected to back each other up and offer assistance when possible and where needed.
Candidate Requirements (Preference given to candidates who posses the majority of these skills)
- The ability to learn and execute complex tasks, demonstrated by the completion of a Bachelor’s degree program in business, accounting, or finance (preferred), or through relevant work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Ability to lead problem solving activity.
- The ability to manage stress without it negatively affecting work quality or professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Excellent organization skills and a high level of comfort handling details.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, all order related software and system tools (as listed in Key Area of Responsibility)
- Excellent work attendance records and habits.
- Ability to think creatively and adapt well to change.
- Ability to read, analyze and understand corporate policies, and miscellaneous order documentation.
- Oracle experience a plus but not required.
- Must know English and Korean
City: Kuala Lumpur
State: Kuala Lumpur
Community / Marketing Title: Korean-speaking Order Management Analyst
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur MY