Client Services Executive
Location: Saudi Arabia
Requisition Number: 216357
What You’ll Do
In this position you will be responsible for the overall Teradata Services business development and delivery of Teradata Consulting, Transactional and Managed Services within an assigned account, accounts, or industry, playing a key role in account planning and execution, helping to redefine how to sell and deliver business-focused services to Teradata’s existing and new target customers, across both Teradata and associated eco-system solutions, thereby contributing to business growth.
You are highly respected for your knowledge, skills and experience to meet our customers’ business challenges through the use of data and analytics at scale. You are a good communicator with strong interaction with the customer understanding their needs, creating offers and mapping existing assets to solve their business problems. You will be working in a combination of physical and virtual office environments, including home, office, and customer site.
Who You’ll Work With
The Teradata Sales team works with advanced database technologies allowing us to build exciting new features that unlock business value for our customers. As the Client Services Executive, you will report directly to the Senior Director, Consulting and Managed Services MEA. On our team, you will help to execute a vision that delivers technology-enabled, high-impact business outcomes for our enterprise customer base that meet the highest software quality standards
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate
- BS, BSc or Masters degree in business, technical or professional discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 15 plus years IT industry or related experience, with an “IT worldly” perspective.
- An acknowledged and consolidated experience within the Data domain (Data Warehouse, BI, Data Management, Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Big Data, etc.), being able to create solid and trustful working relationships with customers, understand their business strategy and priorities, and use Data & Analytics as an enabler to grow their business.
- Passion to win, entrepreneurial, high energy, responsive and results driven.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management.
- Consulting selling experience with a vendor or consulting firm is preferable.
- Experience and ability to work in a matrixed organisation.
- Business management experience including engagement management experience with
- multiple project streams and complex EIM or Analytics implementations.
What You’ll Bring
You are energetic, positive and outgoing. You exercise strong judgement and decision making across all aspects of your role. You’re well-organized, detail-oriented and have a consistent track record as a strategic thinker capable of foreseeing impacts of simultaneous projects. You describe yourself as resourceful and have conquered the art of effective multitasking. You have superior time management skills.
- Experience in other competitive products. Knowledge in Open Source Analytics, DB2, Oracle, Analytics Appliances, to be able to draw comparisons with Teradata.
- One or more Industries experience, ideally in industries such as Telecom and Government.
- Strong consultative, communicative, writing, and presentation skills.
- A people, customer and team orientation.
- A motivated, proactive, organized and “self-starting” attitude and working style. Strong personal and team goal orientation.
- Expertise in developing and delivering working documents that communicate and corroborate complex ideas is a must.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated consultative approach to business problem solving internally or with the client/prospects and/or partners.
- Experience identifying key business opportunities and initiatives, solutions and overall strategy for meeting business objectives.
- Ability to scope and create action plans through business needs analysis which include
- critical thinking and analytical reasoning that identifies the business opportunity with the most compelling ROI analysis, business benefits, acceptable risk profiles, and success factors.
- Experience in capturing business opportunity insight and experiences, documenting lessons learned and best practices for re-use
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Ar Riyad
State: Ar Riyad
Community / Marketing Title: Client Services Executive
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Ar Riyad, Ar Riyad SA