IT Project Manager
Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Requisition Number: 216324
We are looking to bring onboard a Project Manager with general experience in IT, who will become part of the Cloud Operations PM team that is responsible to provide structure and visibility to the reporting / management of various inflight projects on all of our cloud environments. A team player, who is able to manage multiple IT projects, communicate and manage expectations and work in a highly collaborative environment to reach our goals and promote best practices.
- Develop and create a work plan to manage multiple projects
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about progress
- Perform Scalability and Portability Analysis
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Ability to manage / report on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Process governance and Continuous Improvement methods
- BS/BA preferably in technical field (Engineering, computer science, etc.) with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in IT projects
- Comprehensive and demonstrable understanding and experience in Project Management, Software Engineering and Software Operations (DevOps, Ops)
- PMP knowledge, SCRUM/Agile knowledge is a plus
- Good understanding of project management techniques and methods (Scheduling, Resourcing, Cost Management, Scoping, etc.)
- Knowledge of Collaboration tools: working knowledge of program/project management software is a strong advantage.
- Leadership and organizational skills: Openness, Conflict management, problem-solving, self-organized, communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment: Experience in managing multiple, simultaneous projects across different areas
- Experience collaborating with and supporting business leaders within a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the expectations of stakeholders, team members, management and external partners.
- Experience in Salesforce, Workday, Office 365 (O365) is a plus
- USA B1/B2 Visa (or the ability to obtain as a condition of employment)
- Strong English communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Proactive and Self-Organized
Community / Marketing Title: IT Project Manager
Job Category: Product Management
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX