Director ISV Alliance
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Requisition Number: 216305
Director ISV Alliance – APJ
Teradata is looking for a APJ ISV Alliances Leader focus on identifying, recruiting, developing, and advancing Teradata and ISV partners. The role will help Teradata and the ISV partner build drive go-to-market and business development functions around cloud ARR growth. Responsibilities include owning the co-selling relationship with the ISV Alliance partners, interfacing and contributing deeply with the Teradata sales and accounts teams and driving sales and marketing programs directly with the ISV partners’ sales teams. Acting as an ISV Alliance Lead with deep eco-system knowledge and articulating the business benefit of Teradata with the ISV partners. With these ISV Partners, allowing expansion to new use cases and business outcomes in existing clients as well as new logos. Working across the Teradata teams to determine priorities, as well as alignment with priority Verticals and appropriate use cases. This role will be a key partner to our field sales leaders in driving new sales at existing and new logos. This role will also play a key part in driving wins at the most strategic accounts to support the success of our ISV Alliance Partnership program.
In this role, you will:
- Identify, recruit, and grow APJ ISV partner ecosystem with focus on cloud ARR growth through ISV partnerships while driving insights and analytics for our customer on Teradata Vantage Cloud Platform.
- Work with Teradata sales teams for field sales engagement – ensuring joint sales motions, removing obstacles, and maintaining proper communications with all parties involved in sales opportunities.
- Lead ISV partners and Teradata sales in regional business development efforts and manage joint account planning.
- Develop annual business plan with partners as it relates to the build of mutual pipeline. Ensure quarterly business reviews and course corrections with partner leadership to ensure achievement of mutual goals and quotas.
- Build long term and strategic relationships with partner executives, as well as partner & field sales teams
- Manage and attend shared PR and marketing activities across partners.
- Serve as the first point of contact for select industry partners and be the liaison between Teradata sales teams and partners.
- Coordinate and drive new business activities from start to finish with concise and clear reporting and communication of activities highlighting business impact.
Education and skills you’ll require:
- A bachelor’s degree (graduate degree a plus) as well as five years’ experience in sales, sales management, and technology industry through ISV partnerships.
- Experience working for and deep understanding of enterprise ISV software and/or cloud service provider or SaaS companies.
- Strategy, business planning formulation, and execution experience with measurable results
- Experience managing complex relationships across multiple organizations, levels, and disciplines
- Ability to manage a complex selling environment where objectives between the ISV Partner and Teradata may not always be aligned
- High degree of executive presence; proven ability and experience to operate effectively at senior management and C-executive levels
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain trust and credibility
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to deliver effective diplomatic communications as well as handle sensitive information and materials in a confidential manner
- Technical background in databases, enterprise software, and current knowledge of Teradata solutions is desired
- Passion for winning, entrepreneurial, high energy, collaborative, responsive, and results-driven self-starter
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English.
The successful candidate will work from a Teradata facility or virtual and will be expected to travel on business (~25% travel)
Teradata is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities, and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the fundamentals they may bring to the role and the team.
Community / Marketing Title: Director ISV Alliance
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo, Tokyo JP