Sr. IT Program Manager
Requisition Number: 216283
The IT Program Manager is responsible for governing and overseeing successful delivery of a global ERP implementation and business transformation initiative. This role will provide strategic guidance and oversight to multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached. The IT Program Manager will identify and proactively manage project interdependencies within the program, as well as strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to the organization’s strategy and objectives. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and leader and have experience leading projects for SaaS based technology solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
• Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to the organization’s strategy and objectives
• Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
• Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for program initiatives
• Manage project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
• Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
• Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
• Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
• Defining the program governance controls
• Facilitate global cross-functional business requirements sessions documenting current state processes (including inputs/outputs, pain points)
• Alignment of the future state processes (what will be changed, business impact/benefit, alignment with target state architecture) to program deliverables
• BS/BA in business or a technical field with 7 to 10 years of directly relevant experience OR Master’s degree with 5 to 8 years of applicable business experience
• At least five (5) years of experience leading large and complex initiatives with Demonstrated experience in leading projects for SaaS based technology solutions such as Salesforce, Workday, FinancialForce, Hyperion Planning, Office 365 (O365) is a plus
• PMP certification
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience collaborating with and supporting multiple business leaders within a large corporate environment
• Proven ability to influence and manage the expectations of stakeholders, team members, management, and external partners
• Profound knowledge on business process, business data and related key performance indicators
• Familiarity with diverse systems landscapes and integration needs (i.e., CRM, ERP (Oracle), BI, HCM, Cloud based Infrastructure, etc.)
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. IT Program Manager
Job Category: IT
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Virtual, Mexico MX