Requisition Number: 216127
Summary As an experienced accountant within the Indian Finance Centre, you will play a key role in providing accounting services to our Teradata organisations in South East Asia and USA. Working with the Team Leader and other team members, you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely accounting information. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure the monthly accounts for your assigned country are submitted accurately and on time
- Ensure all adjustments are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Ensure all subledgers are interfaced correctly with the General Ledger
- Researching and resolving accounting issues for your assigned country
- Perform account reconciliation for your assigned country
- You have 8 to 10 years’ experience within a large multinational organization, preferably within a Shared Services Centre
- Experience in diverse domains like AP, AR is preferred.
- Experience in Inventory & Spareparts Accounting is preferred.
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- Experience in ERPs like SAP/Oracle & HFM would be preferred
- You are fluent in English; fluency in an additional language would be a decided advantage
- You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Specialist
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN