Client Services Executive
Multiple Locations: Dallas, TX, USA • San Diego, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • California, USA
Requisition Number: 216105
From enabling data-centric transformation to designing a modern data analytic architecture and delivering value at scale, Teradata Services help turn our customer’s data into their greatest asset. The Client Services Executive aligns with the industry leaders/account teams on the Services business plan and execution and is accountable for the Teradata services bookings results for the associated industry vertical. The Client Services Executive is responsible for the opportunity identification, qualification, and closure for our services portfolio – consulting, managed services, and transaction services.
• Customer-facing role of the Services Sales organization within the Retail, Hospitality, Travel, Transportation, and CPG vertical; accountable for services bookings
• Partner with account teams on account planning to analyze whitespace of services portfolio and build services roadmap process
• Partner with Delivery functions to ensure opportunities are appropriately defined and scoped
• Support services components of Requests for Information/Requests for Proposal
• Work with Global SI Partners on “better together” strategies to help our customers achieve a modern analytic ecosystem in the cloud
• Manage the Services Order outlook providing appropriate input and detail to leadership, including Salesforce opportunity hygiene
• Manage pre-sales process including validation of requests and partner with Sales leadership on spend decisions
Key Performance Indicators
• Services bookings management – command of order details and schedule and attainment of order forecast
• Salesforce hygiene – minimum weekly updates for all commit and upside opportunities for the current and upcoming quarters
• Customer relationship growth
• Understanding of full services portfolio and application to whitespace
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Client Services Executive
Job Category: Sales
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US