Talent Engagement Partner - EMEA
Multiple Locations: London, UK • Warsaw, Poland
Requisition Number: 216033
The Global Talent Acquisition team is responsible for attracting and hiring the right talent into Teradata. We want you to help us develop and build the “Teradata Talent Experience”. We need colleagues with a passion for candidate experience and treating people the right way, doing the right thing and creating memorable experiences when interacting with Teradata. We will be continuously looking for ways to improve our end to end candidate experience and can’t wait to see the excitement we’ll create both externally and internally around this effort.
You’ll use your administrative and eye for details and accuracy to provide effective and efficient support to the Talent Acquisition team in EMEA, new hires, employees, leaders, hiring managers, and our Shared Services support team involved in attracting and hiring Teradata employees. You will be a part of the Talent Acquisition team and will work collaboratively to promote and support a quality new hire experience while following company policies, procedures, and team guidelines.
- You will coordinate and schedule interviews for recruiters, prepare interview materials for the interview panel.
- You will be the point of contact for all Talent Acquisition inquiries
- You will own all administrative support aspects after a candidate accepts an offer
- You will work with candidates when applicable to complete their Background Investigation including facilitating all the necessary paperwork
- You may be involved with posing and managing jobs on a wide variety of external websites, work with vendors to assist in posting.
- You may be asked to assist with candidate travel and hotel arrangements, process candidate reimbursements for travel.
- You will coordinate with other internal stakeholders to ensure new hires are set up for success their first day That may include working with IT for laptops, HR for onboarding and first day instructions.
- You will update all vacant positions as requested, work with departments to make any needed changes to a position, including Job Code change, Location change, Department change, Hiring Manager change, or other available changes.
- You will work within Gr8People (Applicant Tracking System), vendor online platforms, custom company applications, and Microsoft 365 Suite: Outlook, Teams, OneNote, Word, Excel, etc.
Who you are:
- Experience – You have five (5) years of administrative, customer service, or project coordination experience. You have worked previously in Talent Acquisition and are familiar with the function. A previous role as Recruiting or TA Coordinator is preferred.
- Effective Communicator – You have the verbal and written skills to communicate professionally with both internal staff at varying levels and those seeking employment with Teradata. You are able to present to small groups to promote positions and market Teradata as an employer of choice. You are also able to effectively educate diverse stakeholders TA processes, policies, and best practices.
- Relationship Builder – You are someone that is skilled at building rapport, developing strong relationships with a wide variety of individuals from teammates and prospective applicants to key stakeholders and leaders.
- Technologically Savvy – You are not afraid of leveraging technology to increase efficiency and bring creative solutions to enhance your work. You are able to learn new systems quickly.
- Highly Organized – You have a track record of successfully meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You can balance and prioritize simultaneous projects at one time.
- Champion of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - You are passionate about establishing and promoting Talent Acquisition programs supporting equity, diversity & inclusion.
- Detail Oriented – You are all about the details. You have a keen eye for the little things and take pride in doing things right the first time.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Engagement Partner - EMEA
Job Category: Human Resources
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB