Location: Karnataka, India
Requisition Number: 216019
Role - Business Analyst
Location - Bangalore
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst who will be responsible for analysing and gathering our customer's business requirements to enable translation of those requirements into feasible Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions, and services.
The consultant will thoroughly understand the client's functional and non-functional requirements and demonstrate a high level of business insight and analytical capability. This role must be experienced in group facilitation with participants from diverse business functions and work skills.
- Gather and document client requirements and develop business process specifications, functional specifications and traceability metrics
- Provide support during testing activities
- Lead the definition / interpretation of key business requirements within large Data Warehousing /other projects.
- Work closely with Industry Consultant and Solution Architects to define and enhance the overall Data Warehouse solution in order for the client to obtain maximum return on investment
- Bridge the gap between business and technical resources within projects from an end to end solution point of view, having a primary focus on the business view of data, its true meaning and how it will ultimately be consumed
- Prepare impact and risk assessments for proposed changes and/or recommended business solution
- Collaborate with business partners, technology groups and customer groups to elicit, analyse, prioritise, validate, document and communicate business requirements and solution design.
- Support the technical development team in any functional aspect
- Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid experience within Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience with Teradata technologies and solutions would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience required
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Financial Services industry experience would be preferred or working experience with any implementation partners in Financial services or experience gained with software vendors in implementing finance solutions
- Business analyst role in major end-to-end Data Warehousing and /or other projects
- Knowledge and experience in working with (not creating) 3NF data models
- Detailed Data Analytics (SQL based)
- Academic qualification in Finance (ACA, MBA(Finance) etc.) is desirable
City: Bangalore - Virtual
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore - Virtual, Karnataka IN