Regional Marketing Manager, SAIK
Requisition Number: 215992
Position: Regional Marketing Manager, SAIK
SAIK: South Asia, India and Korea
The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) - is responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing plans and programs designed to capture new business/expansion opportunities within South Asia, India and Korea (SAIK) geography and drive expansion and marketing sourced pipeline. This position will execute programs with high impact that generate and stimulates acceleration of the sales cycle while building/strengthening customer relationships and preference for Teradata’s solutions. The RMM role will deliver exceptional experience through relevant marketing execution in a fast-paced, customer-first environment. This position requires strong skills in industry and stage-based marketing, channel co-engagement programs and can analyze and consume data as well as leverage analytics to drive market opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the SAIK sales organization to define marketing goals and objectives in order to develop a strategic integrated marketing plan that aligns with the sales pipeline and revenue goals and the APJ marketing framework
- Create, execute and measure an integrated marketing plan in partnership with APJ and global marketing team leveraging CoE teams, delivering the right content at the right time, across Omni-channels and touchpoints.
- Partner with APJ Marketing team to constantly evolve digital marketing and ABM framework and processes to drive the diverse array of inbound and outbound programs at scale reaching and engaging Teradata’s desired audience and progressing them through the marketing funnel
- Own awareness and demand generation KPIs, especially in new business/expansion accounts as well as driving thought leadership through PR and Social
- Consistently track program performance and effectiveness, report results and achieve targets/KPIs.
- Manage marketing budget and procurement processes
- Execution and management of marketing programs both digital and in-person.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and regional events end-to-end, inclusive of execution.
- Alignment of regional channel & end user quarterly program strategy to ensure that messaging is consistent
- Align with global marketing teams in order to leverage global campaigns, assets and resources.
- Be the “go-to” marketing resource for the assigned sales team.
- Ensure timely execution of general administrative tasks & assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
- Understanding/experience of Stage based Marketing methodology and implementation
- Drive lead acquisition, nurturing and support the development of pipeline opportunities
- Prior experience in creating integrated marketing plans for a high-tech company supporting Enterprise accounts
- Deep knowledge of integrated marketing and digital marketing, plus associated martechs and channels(web, social, email, SEM, display, content syndication, retargeting, mobile, direct marketing) including state-of-the-art marketing automation capabilities and how to utilize them to engage target audiences
- Deep knowledge and understanding of cloud customer journey as well as marketing SaaS offerings in hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Ability to understand a variety of technologies/solutions (i.e., Data warehousing & Analytics, Cloud, AI/ML, etc...)
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to work effectively across functional areas/departments
- Proven ability to work well with all levels of management and peers. Close attention to detail with emphasis on meeting critical deadlines
- Excellence in budget management
- Ability to think strategically while implementing tactically
- Strong negotiation skills with sales and other internal marketing groups and stakeholders
- Strong execution / project management skills
- Performance measurement (Metrics)
- Comprehensive understanding of direct and indirect sales environments
- Effective contract negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing field with 10+ years’ experience
- Enterprise software/hardware background with field marketing experience. Data and Analytics experience a plus.
- Impeccable organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Proactive, self-motivated, innovative and collaborative
- Strong background in metrics tracking and analytical skills
- Experience in a fast paced, teamwork-oriented environment
- Domestic and International travel as needed
State: Central Singapore
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Marketing Manager, SAIK
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG