Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 215976
The Senior-level Executive Assistant must be able to operate within a fast-paced, growth environment that constantly changes. This person must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to manage ambiguity and be willing and able to provide efficient and effective administrative activities to support management and their teams, including senior-level executives. We are looking for a results-oriented, self-motivator who can work proactively and independently.
This person will directly support the SVP and team as needed. There is a strong preference for a San Diego-based candidate for this role as they will help manage in-person meetings/events.
Role and Responsibilities
- This position requires in-depth knowledge of the company operations, policies, and procedures and to become a trusted adviser for the leadership team.
- Requirements gathering and preparation of information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and external individuals.
- Manage sensitive, highly confidential, personal, and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Communicate with the highest degree of efficiency and clarity via email, text, messaging, and telephone.
- Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for achieving results and solutions.
- Manage team calendar activities including business and personal, prioritizing functions and appointments to ensure meetings, deadlines, presentations, and other duties are completed.
- Arrange and book international and domestic travel, organizing on-location car transportation, hotel accommodations, conferences, and meals as needed.
- Prepare comprehensive travel itineraries and contact lists specific to each trip and orchestrate all business trips from start to finish within travel preferences of the VP.
- Manage expenses, support special projects and financial reporting, as requested.
- Deploy and use with proficiency on a regular basis: Microsoft Office, Workday Expense, GetThere Travel, HR forms, AmEx Purchasing and Travel Card reconciliation, etc.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5+ years hands on experience expediting business projects in support of a VP/SVP in a complex organization.
- Must be highly flexible, stress tolerant and motivated, able to troubleshoot issues and work with limited supervision as well as in a team setting.
- Excellent professional ethics, integrity, and judgment.
- Extensive experience managing intricate professional schedule, travel, and expenses.
- Must possess the confidence and self-awareness to make executive decisions about scheduling and other necessary matters on behalf of the SVP.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Workday, Excel/Sheets and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Candidate should be well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task with a track record as a strategic thinker capable of foreseeing impacts of simultaneous projects.
- This role requires a strong judgment, decision making, time management, and prioritizing skills.
- Must be energetic, positive, outgoing, proactive, and resourceful.
CountryEEOText_Description: Our Culture We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are. Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US