Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 215958
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that over-promise and under-deliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
The Test and DevOps Engineer will be part of Teradata Engineering team and responsible for developing and automating test plans and technologies to help deliver quality products. Successful candidates will have designed and implemented test procedures (functional, regression, integration & load-tests) required to ensure successful product delivery as well as implemented CI/CD automation pipelines. They will be well versed in working in and contributing to a fully Agile and automated Software development, testing, integration, and deployment process. The ideal candidate is a technically versatile team player with passion for quality.
• Design, implement, and troubleshoot software test
• Help design and operate highly available software in large distributed and virtual environments
• Develop & execute complex test plans including load, failure/recovery and boundary test conditions
• Participate in Agile software development & test processes
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues and test conditions
• Assist product engineers in the identification, reproduction and resolution of product defects
Your Business Objectives would include:
• Principal software development, QA, analytical skills & ability to plan and organize test automation procedures.
• Teradata does not offer employment sponsorship for this position
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years in the following:
• Agile Software Development knowledge
• Proficient in SQL, and Cypress
• Proficient in test development & automation
• Experience in open source/stack technologies
• Strong test development & automation knowledge of Functional, Integration & UI tests
• Working knowledge of programming languages (C++, JAVA) & high-performance analytics computing environments
• Proficient in SQL & Python
• Experience with Artifactory
• Experience working in an Agile SAFe development process
• Experience with Containerization technologies, such as Docker
• Experience working with one or more Test and Build systems such as Gitlab CI/CD, TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, or Ant
• Experience working with Virtualization software such as VMWare
• Understands cloud deployment strategies (AWS, Azure)
• ETL & load test concepts in complex multi-system environments
What we offer you:
• Highly Competitive Mayor and Minor Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
• Teradata’s Pension Plan with 50% matching.
• Monthly Food and Restaurant Vouchers.
• Performance bonus aligned with your annual salary.
• Vacation days, Christmas bonus, and vacation bonus above the law standard.
In addition, our teams are encouraged to look for innovation, spending at least 1 week each quarter on development, learning new skills, and innovative technology/solutions.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Test/DevOps Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX