Cloud Ops Finance Manager
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 215955
The Finance Manager is responsible to partnering with Cloud business leaders for controlling costs to support Cloud Margin improvement initiatives. They will collect and presents financial data for use in business review, planning, reporting and monthly outlook processes. They prepare and analyze financial outlooks and operating results. They are directly responsible for management of assets, liabilities and expenses. Some key responsibilities include:
- Partner with Cloud Operations business to review and control expenses, Cloud P&L and margin targets
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual closing processes against forecast and plan.
- Partner with accounting to deep dive and reconcile accounting issues impacting month-end close.
- Drive automation in manual processes impacting month-end close and other forecasting cycles.
- Partner with Cloud Ops team to support compelling, business drivers based commentary for variances vs. forecast for consumption by senior leadership.
- Develop KPI metrics and reports to provide visibility into cost structure and drive actionable goals with business team
- Develop business cases for ad-hoc projects and present recommendations to Cloud Ops and Finance senior management.
- Monitor compliance with controls and systems and develop new processes to support the fast-growing Cloud business.
- Partner with and proactively communicate across the finance community to coordinate a complex and interconnected series of deliverables.
- Support ad-hoc requests and assist in various requests from finance and operations managements.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency improvements including automation and coordination with upstream and downstream organizations.
- Partner with the Cloud Ops leadership team to plan and report on Cloud Ops spend.
- Develop Monthly Outlook
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business
- 7-10 years of FP&A experience in high tech industry, mid-to large size firms.
- 2 years Accounting Experience preferred
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Attention to details as well as ability to understand bigger pictures
- Demonstrated financial modeling, reporting and analytical skills
- Experience in improving processes and automation
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Solid accounting knowledge, GAAP
- Ability work with cross-functional teams in a collaborative, productive manner
- Excellent business acumen and judgments
- Self-driven with high work ethics ad mature attitude
- Knowledge of Hyperion, Oracle, other Financial Management tools
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, transforming organization is a must
- Provide strategic and tactical support on annual budgeting and planning process
- Experience in supporting Cloud business preferred
- MBA from top tier University preferred
- People management experience
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Ops Finance Manager
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX