Manager Executive Briefing Center Program (EMEA)
Location: London, UK
Requisition Number: 215871
Manager (Individual Contributor), Executive Briefing Center Program (EMEA)
This Manager, Executive Briefing Center Program (EMEA) role is for someone who isn’t satisfied with how executive briefings have always been done, isn’t shy about sharing their ideas, and wants to roll up their sleeves and start immediately. Our ethos is rooted in customer-centric Design Thinking and our mission is to architect intentional, relevant, memorable conversations.
This person will be a part of Teradata’s revamped Global Executive Briefing Center (EBC) team of tenacious Customer Advocates. We are a group of highly-motivated, highly-skilled EBC experts that are taking an existing program and building a next-generation EBC program.. Each of us aren’t merely given a license to, but are encouraged and celebrated to use our voices to shape this new evolution of a program with a long heritage. No lanes here to stay inside. We all approach our work with a enthusiastic, self-starter, startup-builder mentality.
Teradata is undergoing its own transformation, and the Global EBC Team is no different. We thrive in a fast-paced environment that is continuously improving and innovating.
The ideal candidate is independent, requires minimal supervision, and consistently delivers on commitments. This individual must be capable of making decisions and asserting authority amidst challenging stakeholders. As part of global marketing, this role requires a growth mindset, curiosity, eagerness to challenge the status quo. This leader will be able to see the big picture of how EBC influences Teradata’s growth and is not afraid to test and fail fast while respecting the brand of EBCs being developed at the global team level.
- Lead, manage, and grow Teradata’s Executive Briefing Center Program in EMEA
- Enable sales and partner teams to effectively leverage EBCs to drive revenue through change management best practices.
- Facilitate and execute onsite/hybrid/virtual executive briefings for Teradata’s most strategic and critical opportunities in EMEA.
- Manage the full lifecycle of an EBC request, from initial strategy planning, to day-of execution, to post-briefing retrospective.
- Apply world class strategic thinking to put complex customer situations into clear frameworks used to drive relevant EBC agendas and discussion.
- Ability to be a thought leader for the EMEA GTM organization in architecting EBC experiences in the London EBC or in virtual settings.
- Collaborate with local marketing, sales, real-estate, IT, and product management leaders to constantly refine the EMEA EBC offerings.
- Effectively adapt global EBC best practices from San Diego HQ for local EMEA nuances.
- Maintain a Discussion Leader pool from across EMEA, conducting ongoing recruitment and training of regional talent.
- Proactively engage field sales on a regular basis to target the largest sales opportunities in Salesforce in order to build a steady pipeline of EBC visits.
- Extensive experience in Executive Briefing Center (EBC) programs highly preferred.
- Experience in the IT/High Tech industry.
- Background in customer-facing roles, such as in Sales, Solutions Engineering, or Consulting.
- Experience as a facilitator in high-impact Customer and/or Partner strategic meetings.
- Experience working with Global Systems Integrators, Cloud Service Providers, and other partners.
- High proficiency using Salesforce.
- High proficiency of Design Thinking/ Innovation frameworks.
- Understanding of Cloud and Data Analytics technology, landscape, and trends.
- Ability to operate and conduct basic troubleshooting of conference room audio & visual (AV) equipment required.
- Experience using digital selling tools and content for customer briefing centers.
- Strong program and project management skills in matrixed, cross-functional teams and organizations.
- Must be able & willing to work in Teradata’s London office.
- Must be able & willing to travel globally as needed for supporting EBCs and for training purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required
- Master’s Degree (M.S./B.A.) preferred, but not required
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to be a part of the leading cloud-based analytics company. We are driving analytics at scale and AI for the world's top enterprises.
- Teradata’s London office is located in one of London’s most popular and bustling neighborhoods, next to the iconic Shard building and the historic Borough market with its array of great pubs and restaurants.
- A full compensation package including annual incentive plan eligibility, flextime vacation
- Voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies for 10 years running.
- A company on the move!
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Manager Executive Briefing Center Program (EMEA)
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB