Senior Global Events Marketing Manager
Requisition Number: 215866
Teradata is seeking a Manager, Global Events Marketing. This role is responsible for planning and executing B2B events, which include budgeting, planning, ROI analysis and oversight of various events such as, Teradata signature events, industry events, internal corporate events and third-party trade shows. Candidate will work closely and collaborate with global field marketing leaders, content, and communications, GTM organization, and sales organization to align event participation around strategic business initiatives. Candidate must be extremely detailed oriented, have previous experience working on large events, and engaging with external vendors.
- Facilitate all aspects of our B2B event strategy, including but not limited to identifying key industry events, planning event logistics, vendor management, maintaining pre- and post- event plans, and managing event attendance
- Collaborate with event vendors to ensure accurate and timely execution
- Aid in measuring impact from events and creating reports
- Budget/project management tied to overall events strategy
- Work in partnership with cross functional teams (e.g. sales, communications, content, creative, field marketing)
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on event programs
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Undergraduate degree in a related field: hospitality management, marketing, communications, or business.
- Minimum 6-8 years directly managing global, region events and meetings, or third party events.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, including writing, proof reading and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- Ability to work within tight project timelines and remain flexible.
- Ability to travel domestic and international as required.
- Good understanding of database management.
- Experience with Cvent or other event management software is required.
- Experience with CRM software is preferred but not required.
State: Central Singapore
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Global Events Marketing Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG