Sales Analytics Specialist – Telco, Manufacturing, High-Tech
Location: California, USA
Requisition Number: 215807
Sales Analytics Specialist – Telco, Manufacturing, High-Tech
Location: US – Virtual
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data and analytic workloads of the future, today. The Teradata VantageCloud platform architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem.
Teradata has a long history of being the data warehouse company with enterprise class reliability at scale, delivering business insights that run many of the largest companies around the globe. Teradata’s new ClearScape Analytics will deliver this same enterprise class reliability at scale for AI/ML analytics as well. ClearScape Analytics combined with our new VantageCloud Lake Edition is the platform that can operationalize both BI and AI/ML analytics at scale at the lowest cost of delivery.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Teradata’s Go-To-Market (GTM) team as a Sales AI/ML Analytics Specialist. This specific opportunity will specialize in the following industries: Telco, Manufacturing, and High-Tech.
This is an overlay role in which you will be responsible for responding to demand for our AI/ML analytics solutions with senior business leaders and data science organizations. You will be tasked with identifying and driving sales opportunities from qualified leads to production. In this role you will lead our approaches into AI/ML Analytics Buying Centers and will be a key member of our Account Sales team. You will assist in understanding account strategy and developing potential expansion areas within customer AI/ML Analytics Buying Centers. You will work with our Data Scientists and Sales Tech teams to understand customers’ current and future AI/ML analytics strategy as well as gain deep knowledge of the competitive landscape.
You will also work with our Consulting and Partners organizations on Proof of Concept-s (PoC)/Proof of Value (PoV) and create supporting proposals that will help us win in the AI/ML Analytics space. You will be interacting closely with our Customer Success Management (CSM) team to drive customers’ adoption of our AI/ML Analytics solutions. Externally our AI/ML Analytics capabilities are branded at ClearScape Analytics
In your role you will own specific target account engagements, develop use cases, and work closely with the Account Executives (AEs) to expand ARR with ClearScape Analytics. Additional responsibilities include:
- Achieve expansion sales targets, in coordination with AEs, CSMs, Industry Experts in building and managing an expansion opportunity pipeline with ClearScape Analytics sufficient to achieve current and future targets
- Own the AI/ML analytics buying centre strategy and identify key data science decision makers in existing customers and prospects and ensure that these decision-makers are exposed to our ClearScape Analytics messaging
- Work with and through the extended Account Team for specific accounts to support the development of account plans and associated ClearScape Analytics strategy
- Initiate contact with key data scientists and digital transformation stakeholders, identifying, qualifying, and developing opportunities with AI/ML analytics buying centers
- Work with and through the extended Account Team to support the development of account plans and to identify additional ClearScape Analytics use-cases in adjacent spaces including line of business that drive further adoption and usage
- Secure Vantage ClearScape Analytics Workshops and/or PoC / PoV’s with these decision-makers to drive adoption and usage of Teradata’s ClearScape analytics capabilities
- Ensure that PoC’s / PoV’s are executed successfully. Specifically, you will be responsible for shaping, scoping, positioning and closing PoC’s. You will work with the extended Account Team, Consulting and Partners to develop proposals that enable ClearScape Analytics to be deployed in full production.
- Understand market and competitive trends and work with other Teradata stakeholders to ensure that these trends are reflected in Teradata’s strategy and product roadmap
Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for someone who:
- Has Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably with 8-12 years of experience selling, consulting and/or developing data models leveraging software & services specifically in the AI/ML analytics space
- Is driven, innovative, a self-starter and strategic thinker with strong executive presence
- Can lead, advise, and advocate for customers and is able to build trusted relationships with customers
- Possesses account management discipline
- Has previous experience selling statistical, machine learning, text, path, AI, etc. Analytic solutions
- Has awareness and comprehension of the latest AI/ML analytics techniques and how they apply to business decisions.
- Possesses excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in teamwork environment, is collaborative and recognizes the value of different perspectives
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Analytics Specialist – Telco, Manufacturing, High-Tech
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US