Renewals Operations Consultant
Location: Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708, India
Requisition Number: 215802
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analysis anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This support role for Renewals Specialist is an add to our current team. We are looking for someone with strong relationship management skills who wants to be on the bleeding edge of analytics technology to join our team as a Renewals Specialist. In this role the Specialist will provide back-office administration support for our Global Renewals organization. At a high level, this support consists of Assessment of Renewals Opportunities, support entitlement administration, Coordinating with Deal Desk Team on pricing and contract renewal order submission. This individual will play a critical role in supporting the account and delivery teams in their overall endeavor to provide our customers a world-class experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Experience in a customer sales support or support planning role
- Working knowledge of ERP Install Base and Contracts for Services environments
- Experience working with large data sets to provide analysis, forecasting and ad hoc information
- Experience using Salesforce (Opportunity, Base Quote creation)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent English - written and verbal
If you’re detail-oriented and an excellent team player, we want to hear from you! Submit your application and if there is a match, our hiring team will be in touch.
This role will work closely with our Sales and Finance Organizations.
This role will need to be proficient using Salesforce and able to learn new concepts and system process quickly. Including creating reports that aid with Data quality and monitoring.
This role requires the ability to understand many different internal systems (data sets) and how they overlap, while connecting the information contained to provide insights.
As this role involves collaboration with other teams.
- Assess Renewals Opportunities 9-6 Months prior to expiry day
- Prepare pricing and quote for Renewals
- Check on End of Life and End of support
- Provide continuous support to the Renewals Sales Team
- Assist with Contract/SOW preparation
- Work with Deal Desk on pricing and discount
- Maintain Sales force opportunity Hygiene
- Receive executed renewal order documentation
- Submit the Renewal order to the Teradata Order Management Group
- Ensure initial invoice accuracy for customer delivery and provide on an as-needed basis support for invoice questions
- Salesforce reporting, data monitoring, tracking, and updating
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in sa fast pace environment.
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Salesforce, Install Base Workbench, Service-Hub and AOM
- Oracle ERP, Order Management, Install Base, Contracts for Service
- Experience using reporting, Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, Power BI, etc.
Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business, Accounting, or Finance with 1 to 3 year experience in key responsibility areas.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Renewals Operations Consultant
Job Category: Sales
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN