Financial Business Analyst, Cloud
Multiple Locations: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico • Mexico
Requisition Number: 215794
Teradata is looking for a Cloud Financial Business Analyst to join our Cloud organization. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about financial planning and monitoring, while using analytics to guide development and operations of production systems that operate in highly distributed and dynamic Hybrid Cloud environments. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating and coordinating with other finance and Cloud operational and development teams to gather business requirements for designing financial reporting strategies that support our many foundational services teams and external customers through the use or our financial reporting system.
• Provide detailed financial and operational reporting on strategic initiatives and key performance indicators (KPIs), including budget and operational variances across revenue, margin, and operational expenses.
• Develop and maintain financial models, templates, and dashboards to track, organize, and report on key projects while working in concert with key business financial stakeholders.
• Perform financial process analysis to mature existing processes
• Perform financial analysis on cloud platforms and provide cost reduction recommendations.
• Support process improvement initiatives.
• Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and reports, as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field and /or 1 to 3+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Economics or General Business.
• Knowledge of generally acceptable accounting principles (GAAP).
• 1 to 3 years of experience with design financial reports that assist in driving business outcomes.
• Knowledge of public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, and GCP) billing methodologies, including the use of Savings Plans and Reserved Instances.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills for executive level reporting.
• Project management skills and expertise using Agile methodologies.
• Verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Experience in designing financial reports in Microsoft PowerBi or other reporting systems is a plus.
• USA B1/B2 Visa (or the ability to obtain as a condition of employment).
• Strong English communication skills (Verbal and Written).
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Business Analyst, Cloud
Job Category: Finance
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX