Financial Business Analyst, Cloud
Multiple Locations: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico • Mexico
Requisition Number: 215794
Teradata is looking for a Cloud Financial Business Analyst to join our Cloud organization. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about financial planning and monitoring, while using analytics to guide development and operations of production systems that operate in highly distributed and dynamic Hybrid Cloud environments. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating and coordinating with other finance and Cloud operational and development teams to gather business requirements for designing financial reporting strategies that support our many foundational services teams and external customers through the use or our financial reporting system.
• Provide detailed financial and operational reporting on strategic initiatives and key performance indicators (KPIs), including budget and operational variances across revenue, margin, and operational expenses.
• Develop and maintain financial models, templates, and dashboards to track, organize, and report on key projects while working in concert with key business financial stakeholders.
• Perform financial process analysis to mature existing processes
• Perform financial analysis on cloud platforms and provide cost reduction recommendations.
• Support process improvement initiatives.
• Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and reports, as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field and /or 1 to 3+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Economics or General Business.
• Knowledge of generally acceptable accounting principles (GAAP).
• 1 to 3 years of experience with design financial reports that assist in driving business outcomes.
• Knowledge of public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, and GCP) billing methodologies, including the use of Savings Plans and Reserved Instances.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills for executive level reporting.
• Project management skills and expertise using Agile methodologies.
• Verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Experience in designing financial reports in Microsoft PowerBi or other reporting systems is a plus.
• USA B1/B2 Visa (or the ability to obtain as a condition of employment).
• Strong English communication skills (Verbal and Written).
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Business Analyst, Cloud
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX