Head of Data and Analytics
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Requisition Number: 215791
Teradata is looking for a highly organized, motivated, and experienced individual to fulfil the role of Head of Data and Analytics for our Consulting and Managed Services business. This role is responsible for the technical practices and technical staff within Egypt.
Lead and enhance the workforce capability through driving a diverse and inclusive, performance-based team culture. Invest in staff development and progression, talent management and coaching for performance. Create a learning environment and culture which systematically improves our technical standards and ways of working.
The position requires a highly proactive, energetic, hands-on individual with outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills who can seamlessly switch between strategic and tactical activities and thinking.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develops a culture of quality, service, and consulting excellence.
- Ensure just in time provision of resources through engaging in the Sales planning whilst transforming the workforce volumes, skills, capability, and methods thus ensuring the provision of the right resources in time.
- Manage the workforce profile to build a flexible, resilient, deep & multi-skilled responsive team, whilst controlling the average cost of labour.
- Improve the productivity and capabilities of our technical staff by accelerators, methods, standard ways of working, creating predictable outcomes whilst improving efficiency over time.
- Drive business growth and customer satisfaction by providing accurate and reliable technical estimates & approaches enabling high quality definition of new business evidenced through seamless programme delivery.
- Develop the line managers to provide career planning and development through high quality people processes and employee support.
- Ensure effective collaboration by Consulting team members as required with all areas of Teradata (i.e., Sales, Partners, Finance, HR, etc.)
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Outstanding situational leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate and strong communicator (verbal, written, listening).
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- High personal standards and attention to detail; self-starting and strong focus on completing/finishing.
- Ability to operate in a complex environment whilst developing strong working relationships.
- Deep knowledge and experience of data and analytics disciplines.
- Proven ability to work on a global basis factoring in the needs of a culturally diverse environment.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team to achieve desired results.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Proven track record of leading teams and driving sustainable performance improvements through hands on style
- Degree level education in Data and Analytics or a similar domain.
- First class leadership skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage and influence strong senior stakeholders & communities.
- Operated in a Data and Analytics business in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment for at least 15 years.
- 25 Headcount under management further leveraged with 25 long term contractors
- Key role to drive c$10m pa new business development
- Key role to deliver $5m revenue in FY23
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Data and Analytics
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG