People Services Senior Specialist
Location: Prague, Czechia
Requisition Number: 215778
People Services Senior Specialist
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Reports to: Team Lead, People Services
OUR COMPANY: Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people, the best we can be.
OUR GROUP: The People Organization is the people business of Teradata. We attract, manage and engage our talent through advanced programs and global processes to help every employee understand how they contribute, how they can develop and what their potential looks like and then enable business processes with People technology.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY: You as a Senior Specialist of the People Services group, will be responsible for providing world class support for our employees globally on HR related topics. You will be part of the support infrastructure that provides service at a Tier 2 level. The role will entail handling HR Support tickets, designing reports, developing training materials, performing data integrity checks and taking part in system update testing. As a future state, your HR skills and experience will also be leveraged to provide additional HR services to the overall People Organization.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You’re an individual contributor that can easily learn the ins and outs of the People Services Support structure. You can identify recurring issues that the team is receiving from our customer base and come up with new materials that can be utilized to provide guidance to the users of the system. You can suggest improvements on current processes that can help minimize the occurrence of incidents. You have worked in a shared services environment with a regional or global scope. You are open to taking on other responsibilities to further enable the various Centers of Excellence of the People Organization. You are highly organized, meticulous and with a keen eye for details. You are able to multi-task and deliver within tight deadlines. You are a team player and can effectively reach out to customers to clarify request details for proper issues resolution.
- Handle cases classified as Tier 2 issues. Assist with Tier 1 concerns during ramp-up period and as support volumes require.
- Update HR knowledge base to enhance resolution based on the most recent known issues
- Create and publish new user guides and training refence materials
- Develop new adhoc report templates as required
- Review and perform load of mass update requests
- Ensure highest data integrity by performing regular data checks
- Participate in system regression testing
- Perform tasks transitioned from the various COEs as part of the team’s services portfolio
- At least five (5) years HR Shared Services support experience
- With a minimum of five (5) years working experience on the various aspects of Human Resources
- European benefits administration background is a definite advantage
- Familiar with HR Information Systems, preferably Workday or other cloud-based software
- With experience in using Case Management systems
- Proficient with advanced MS Excel functions, understanding of other reporting tools is a plus
- Schedule flexibility and the ability to work non-standard hours
- Great command of Czech and English language
- Spanish, Italian or French language skills are a huge plus
- With strong customer service orientation
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
Community / Marketing Title: People Services Senior Specialist
Job Category: Human Resources
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ