Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Requisition Number: 215756
Talent Acquisition Specialist- Pune - India
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, solving data challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today — making your data easier to consume everywhere, with no added risk. Our open approach embraces the modern ecosystem to create a seamless experience for ingestion, exploration, development, and operationalization. We’ve created the fastest path to analytics in the cloud at scale at the lowest risk. Our experience working with thousands of customers and partners around the world, across a wide range of verticals and industries, makes us the most effective platform for delivering business outcomes and unlocking unlimited value by turning data into your greatest asset.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist/Technical Recruiter role is responsible for researching and networking across our competitors to facilitate the identification of external candidates. The position requires a business perspective and a thorough understanding of the business goals, vision, culture and environment. A Technical Recruiter is responsible for developing and executing upon a strategy to ensure a constant flow of high quality, suitable candidate leads and assigned them to key pipelines. To fill these pipelines, the Recruiter will utilize direct sourcing techniques as well as internet research. You will need to have an understanding of the software/Product engineering market place.
The Recruiter will interface with other TA resources to ensure a good coordination between the hiring manager and the compliance with requirements. In this role, the Technical Recruiter will help design and deploy the most effective recruitment strategies.
- The Technical Recruiter will develop and maintain recruiting sources to insure adequate flow of qualified resumes for candidate selection to meet job opening needs for R&D Team.
Drives the recruiting process for India location.
• Consults with Hiring Manager on hiring strategy.
• Responsible for lead generation building a strong pipeline of potential candidates.
• Leverage various sourcing social media tactics.
• Work with Hiring Manager to validate identified competencies and skills needed for the opening as available in the marketplace.
• Attracts Candidates to requisitions through direct sourcing.
• Presents Hiring Manager with qualified external Candidates.
• Manages the Applicants and markets Teradata opportunities to the Applicants.
• Manages the pipeline flow of Candidates.
• Works with Hiring Manager and HRC on each offer package development.
• Champions diverse candidates to broaden/strengthen Teradata’s representation.
• Help identify the best recruitment sources for assigned functions and areas.
• Participate in recruitment events such as meet-ups.
Skills & Attributes
- Should have minimum 7+ Years of experience into End to End technical recruitment
- Minimum 2+ years experience into Product based hiring
- Customer focused
- Proactive & takes initiative
- Strong analytical, influencing, organizational, cultural skills and Critical thinker
- Ability to multitask and work with passion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead problem solving activity
- Ability to work effectively across cultures and countries to develop and deploy TA solutions
- Be results-oriented, a self-starter, and self-directed with proven ability to work with remote teams
- Flexible and able to adapt fast paced work environment
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Category: Human Resources
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN