Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
Location: California, USA
Requisition Number: 215730
Digital and Lead Insights and Analytics Manager
Teradata is searching for a seasoned, goal-oriented, and ambitious Digital Analytics Manager to provide analytical and insightful support to our world-class marketing team.
As an integral part of the Digital Centre of Excellence team, you will help us establish and oversee a variety of analytical processes, which include collecting, filtering, structuring, and presenting numerical campaign, lead and digital data to track the performance of our current marketing efforts and improve our future projects. You will scope and execute analytics requests for Teradata web ecosystem and digital marketing, establish and maintain event tracking, build workflows and automations to support rapid and accurate decision-making, and build a team that can quickly inform business needs. You will leverage strong relationships across many functions including but not limited to Digital Operations, Technology, UI/UX, Content and Creative, Demand, Integrated Digital and Campaign activation. If you have exceptional analyst skills and ability to execute work, a desire to grow team members, and are excited by the opportunity to build out the Digital Analytics discipline at Teradata, this role is for you.
This role will report into Senior Director, Digital Centre of Excellence. You’ll focus on the analysis of consumer data and insights to deliver a holistic view of consumer’s interactions to inform innovation and optimization decisions. This person will work with cross-functional stakeholders at various levels, to ultimately influence digital, media & marketing strategies, budget allocation and measurement approaches.
To succeed in this role, you need to have significant experience with analytics software, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tag Managers, and other relevant tools, like Tableau and Power BI and Datawarehouse. You will also need to have working knowledge of marketing automation, customer relationship management, advertising, SEO, social media, chat, video and other digital channels.
Key responsibilities & tasks
• Developing, managing, and updating our digital analytics strategy
• Keeping track of our marketing initiatives and compiling reports on KPIs, such as conversion funnel health, digital marketing channel efficacy, site performance and traffic trends, onsite user behavior, pipeline and revenue generated and customer satisfaction rates
• Analyzing consumer habits, market trends, industry dynamics, and the demand for specific types of products
• Spotting crucial growth opportunities and identifying areas in which our analytics capacities are lacking
• Gauging the effectiveness of our current analytics tools and solutions, pinpointing improvement areas, and suggesting alternatives
• Work with the cross-functional teams to collect, filter, and process statistical data derived from our marketing efforts and translate it into actionable insights
• Be responsible for the global digital marketing dashboard and actively communicate insights and findings to the various internal partners
• Lead the development, deployment and integration of new analytics platforms and data science products, with strong change management.
• Introduce regular reporting, dashboards, and analytical tools to the marketing team; Manage, maintain optimize, and rationalize key reports and dashboards
• Ensure digital tracking tools are abiding by best practices, protecting PII, and are CCPA and GDPR compliant
• Regular monitoring of various digital analytics metric. Ad-hoc analysis, reporting and updates as required
• Develop and build link with internal teams, agencies and contractors for all analytics and reporting activities
• Demonstrate knowledge of current and upcoming industry analytics platforms, standards and trends; benchmark company’s performance against industry standard methodologies
• Responsible for budget lines and partner relationship management for several tools including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Running regular training sessions to help users build competency and self-serve
• Working with 3rd party agency and our development teams to get maximum benefits from Tag Manager to assist faster deployments, apply correct tracking and add applicable 3rd party tags
• Inform scalable data management, insights & analytics capabilities for collecting, processing, modeling, and distributing consumer interaction data collected during up-to-the-moment digital interactions to inform personalization strategies at scale.
Competencies & skills
• University Degree in Business Analytics/Computer Science or MBA (a big plus)
• 8 to 10 years of experience in digital analytics or business intelligence role
• Excellent data problem solver, adapt quickly to a fast-moving organization, and passionate about ML/AI
• Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large data sets for analytical purposes using R/ Python, Database/Cloud platforms like SQL, Teradata warehouse, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, AWS and experience with visualization and business intelligence tools like PowerBI, Google Data Studio etc.
• Demonstrate the ability to craft simplified user experiences to share complex data analytics through reports and dashboards
• Power user for Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/Tableau, Native social insight tools like Facebook Insights, Youtube Insights, and be the go-to person for the broader marketing team and using it to monitor and support marketing activities
• Collaborate with other marketing and digital operations teams, sales operations and improve the full-funnel measurement
• Experienced with SFDC, Eloqua, and handling data integrations advantageous
• Good exposure to collaborating tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
• Exposure to the concept of agile marketing
• Knowledgeable with current technologies and trends in digital marketing
• Knowledge in modern marketing methods including digital (web, social, email, webcast, paid media, etc.)
• Possess Excellent written and verbal communications
• Strong ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and lead projects independently
• Resourcefulness in solving problem and curiosity with data trends
• Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Good professionalism and judgment
• Strong work ethics
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US