Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist
Multiple Locations: Peachtree Corners, GA, USA • Alpharetta, GA, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA • Duluth, GA, USA • Suwanee, GA 30024, USA • Johns Creek, GA, USA
Requisition Number: 215722
- Proactively manage collection of debt on assigned country portfolio, using established business rules, processes and methodology
- Timely resolution of queries / disputes, via liaison with both the external customer and our internal customers (Business Units, Sales, Billing Teams, Treasury)
- Prioritise and manage a challenging workload, whilst maintaining high levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all communications – both internal and external are accurately documented
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting and account reconciliations
- Working to strict monthly targets as assigned by the Americas Collections Manager
- Work as part of the Collections team to drive best practice in Collections activities, to improve DSO and cash-flow, and minimise ageing debt
- Month end reporting and reconciliations
Accounts Receivable Activities
- Ensure that all unresolved / unidentified receipts are closed on a timley basis
- Ensure that receipts are applied timely and accurately to each customer’s account.
- Manual Journal and adjustment postings (Refunds, Tax Adjustments, Bank Charges, Discounts, Small Amount Write offs)
- Month-End Activities – including cash reconciliations and reporting
- Assist on various requests associated with cash/receipts during walkthroughs and audit.
- Prepare any ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Collections experience essential
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Works well to deadlines and targets
- Must have strong working knowledge of Excel
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: Peachtree Corners
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Peachtree Corners, Georgia US