Consulting & Managed Services Finance Planner – Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Multiple Locations: Prague, Czechia • Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt • Warsaw, Poland
Requisition Number: 215720
Job Title: Consulting & Managed Services Finance Planner – Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Reporting to: Head of EMEA Financial Planning – Services
Responsible for the financial management of the Consulting & Managed Services (MS) for MEA Geo the Finance Planner is accountable for producing the annual plan, managing the monthly financial outlooks, and providing financial reporting, analytics, and advice to the Geo business leaders.
- Work with the Geo leadership to produce the monthly outlook ensuring accuracy, integrity, and feasibility
- Prepare the P&L, analyse and explain variances, identify risks/opportunities, and submit the final committed outlook to the EMEA leadership team
- Review and verify accuracy of General Ledger actuals for Revenue and Costs and drive required General Ledger entries
- Contribute to improvements in the overall productivity and profitability through performance analysis supported with recommendations to the Geo Lead
- Drive the annual planning process for Geo Consulting & Managed Services organizations by working with the Geo leadership team to set the key metric targets by which financial plans should be set and managed
- Continual promotion of Teradata ethics through the support of operational process reviews and compliance audits
- Provide ad hoc analysis to the management
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar financial analysis role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships with people in an open, friendly, accepting manner
- IFRS or US GAAP SaaS revenue recognition would be preferable
- Ability to operate in an environment with a level of grey with large amounts of data and multiple data points
- Experience in a consulting or professional services organisation
- Advanced Excel skills including complex lookups and pivot tables
- Experience of reporting in a multi-currency environment
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Results oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Significant experience building budgets and forecasts and stress testing through sensitivity analysis
- FP&A experience
- Experience with FinancialForce, SalesForce, Oracle Financials, Power BI desirable
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
Community / Marketing Title: Consulting & Managed Services Finance Planner – Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ