Financial Operations Associate
Location: Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708, India
Requisition Number: 215713
Location: Mumbai, India
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyses anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This role will report to the Financial Operations Lead.
This role will join the Shared Services support team as part of the Finance Operations organization working closely with regional teams and global finance management.
This role will have a strong focus on reporting, utilizing tools and data across multiple platforms to drive innovation and efficiency improvements.
As this role is part of a global support team, flexible working hours is a must.
- Support and adhere to Finance and Consulting Governance Policies
- Support for FinancialForce, which could include but not limited to:
- Monitoring/reporting on project/customer financials
- Project budget management
- Resource task assignments
- Project hygiene and compliance
- Data analysis
- Project closeout
- On/offboarding of resources
- Monitor/review the integrity of data for identification of errors, annomolies and inaccuracies
- Review and recommend process improvements based best practices and team responsibilities
- Maintain and update process documentation
- Provide general finance operations support
- Adhoc requests and activities
The ideal candidate will possess the desire to learn new tools and technologies while honing their skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Time management and ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong skills in MicrosoftOfficeSuite
Additional skills/experience that would be advantageous but not essential to the role:
Bachelor’s in business, accounting, or finance
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Operations Associate
Job Category: Finance
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN