Location: Karnataka, India
Requisition Number: 215708
Role: Teradata Developer
Job Location:- Bangalore/Mumbai
- Bachelors Degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Post-graduate degree is a plus
Technical Skill Set Required:
- 3-12 years of IT Exp
- 3+ Years of Teradata Development experience
- Preferably should have experience in Team Lead Role
- Performed Low/ High Level Design activities
- Should be able to understand Data Models
- Should have strong experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Should have strong Stored Procedure, Utilities & SQL Tuning skills
- Desirable to have GCFR and Data Mover skills.
Soft Skills Required:
- Good Communication Skills
- Willing to Learn and explore new technologies
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- This individual will be responsible for High End solution design, Architecture, integration, and transformation, database design and development (logical / physical) and tool implementation related to data warehousing (responsibility level will be commensurate with the position level and will begin in a learning mode).
- Interface with Teradata engineering staff and Client as needed to resolve highly complex technical issues
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
- Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
- Flexible in working in off-working hours (shift work) including 24X7 Support if required
Professional Development Offered:
- Training on the Teradata database
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
City: Bangalore - Virtual
Community / Marketing Title: Teradata Developer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore - Virtual, Karnataka IN