Digital Marketing Manager - Digital Media
Location: Kingman, AZ, USA
Requisition Number: 215625
Digital Marketing Specialist - Digital Media
Location: US - Virtual
The Digital Marketing Specialist will own the execution and optimization of our advertising strategy with an emphasis on brand to demand marketing focused on creating, influencing and accelerating demand and driving digital engagement. This individual will have a background in the different paid ad platforms and the set-up, launch, and reporting processes of each.
The ideal team member is a go-getter. While they specialize in digital advertising, they are actively seeking to grow into a holistic marketing professional. They’re not afraid to ask for guidance but also look to actively push our team forward in areas in which they specialize. They thrive in a fast-paced environment and love crunching the numbers to understand how our team and go-to-market strategy can be better.
• Works closely with Brand, Content and Creative teams to develop and execute digital display advertising campaigns that align with brand/image advertising campaigns for Company and that meets or exceeds industry benchmarks in campaign performance/results. Interfaces with digital advertising vendor to ensure successful execution of campaigns and to achieve maximum ROI.
• Works closely with Demand Gen, ABM and Web/Digital to plan, execute and optimize paid search/PPC, paid social, programmatic display, retargeting, video, mobile and other marketing campaigns that support the marketing communications and business strategies of Company and that meets or exceeds industry benchmarks in campaign performance/results.
• Interfaces with Digital media vendors to ensure successful execution of campaigns and to achieve maximum ROI.
• Tracks reports and analyzes digital display, paid search/PPC and other online advertising initiatives and campaigns. Works with Digital/Web team to analyze website traffic and visitor behavior related to advertising efforts
• Report on ad campaign performance and make recommendations on how to better use paid ads to reach team goals
• Work with the Design and Content teams to provide feedback on ad creative and optimize visuals for better campaign results And other duties as needed to evolve this position
• Work with media agencies as necessary to develop and drive qualified paid media traffic within the confines of budget through keyword development, ad copy, bid strategies, campaign structure and audience segmentation.
• Daily monitoring of campaign management of paid media campaigns including:
o Tactical campaign development; keyword, ad copy and account creation and development
o Track and analyze results from media campaigns to identify potential opportunities for improvements
o Monitor, analyze and report the performance results for client accounts
o Campaign auditing, data QA, and daily tracking
o Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
• Use a data-driven approach via digital analytics for monitoring and reporting on all media campaigns
• Ability to articulate how you have used data to solve media problems/impact media performance
• Proven ability to construct a proper A/B testing approach from hypothesis generation through data gathering and conclusions
• 6+ years experience in the creation and execution of digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms
• Deep understanding of Google Analytics, social media ad platforms (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Baidu), DSPs, Google Adwords, Microsoft, DV360, Gartner Digital Marketplace, ABM Advertising clouds (6sense, Demandbase, Trade Desk)
• Stellar reporting and number crunching skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Quick learner with a passion for technology, software, and data
• Creative problem solver
• Strong interpersonal skills for communication with multiple departments, agencies, designers and colleagues.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines and goals.
• Regularly go above and beyond to exceed expectations and goals
• Innovative mindset with a passion for bringing forth new ideas and process improvements
• High degree of personal accountability, diligence, and proactivity
• Passion for digital advertising and technology
• You have the ability to give and receive direction and constructive criticism
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Manager - Digital Media
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kingman, Arizona US