Change Control Analyst
Location: Antony, France
Requisition Number: 215610
Change Control Analyst
The Global Change Control (GCC) Team focuses on Remote and onsite CC delivery, CC Process Optimization including CC Automation and DevOps.
It is a unique opportunity to have a service-focused team operate globally to apply best practices across the whole world to drive higher customer satisfaction.
Teradata Global Change Control team is expanding and building capabilities to further drive our company and function’s transformation.
We are seeking a Change Control Analyst focused on delivering Change Requests both remotely and on-site when the customers have no remote connection. The primary responsibility of this candidate is to work with customer, Service Experience Managers, and local Teams to plan, schedule and execute change controls. The CC Analyst will work with other team members to ensure delivering consistent and standardized change controls with quality and best-in-class customer experience.
This is a fast-paced high-tech environment and may require extended hours and after-hours given the nature of the changes occurring 7x24. Some local and regional travels will be needed to support non-connected customers in the region.
Key Responsibilities of the Change Control Analyst:
- Provide high quality change control services to Teradata Customers though:
- Pre-CC consultation and Preparation
- CC Coordination, scheduling and planning
- CC implementation remotely and on-site
- Apply CC best practice in all activities/ tasks
- Use CC Automation Tools and Templates
- Contribute to CC template improvements
- Work close with the CC COE and other support organization when problems occur requiring deep technical and problem resolution skills
- Support Private Cloud for Teradata (TD on VMWare), Public Cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP), and On-Prem deployments
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Actively engaged in new technology learning and adoption
- Provide onsite Incident support if it is required
Experience and Qualifications:
- Passion for customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Experience working in a virtual team with different cultures
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills, self-starter and self-directed
- 2+ years’ experience in a computer related technology field
- Working knowledge of OS like Linux, UNIX, and Windows, basic networking and any hardware skills are required
- Experience working customer services role (preferred)
- Ability to travel and work under pressure
- Preferred Education: BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent discipline
Teradata is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities, and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the fundamentals they may bring to the role and the team.
Community / Marketing Title: Change Control Analyst
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antony, Ile-de-France FR