Internal Audit Intern
Multiple Locations: California, USA • Alpharetta, GA, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA • Duluth, GA, USA • Peachtree Corners, GA, USA
Requisition Number: 215608
Internal Audit Intern
Location: United States, Virtual
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June 2023 and ending in August/September 2023. Fast-paced, flexible, fun. That describes our work environment at Teradata, a place to brainstorm with the best engineering minds and surprise yourself with what's possible every day.
Teradata’s Internal Audit provides financial, operational, information systems and value-added audit and consulting services to the Company on a global basis.
The Internal Audit intern will have exposure to various types of internal audit projects including Global Process Reviews, Country Audits, Data Analytics Projects, Fraud Reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley control testing, and various audit reviews throughout the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in audits related to a variety of business activities, processes, and operations
- Execute audit programs and document related work to evaluate internal controls related to business risks, operational activities, and compliance requirements
- Perform thorough and in-depth audit reviews, reflecting a knowledge of business controls, and systems which support the business processes
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications, listening, interviewing and fostering open communications
- In the process of obtaining BS or BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or other relevant business discipline with a graduation date between 12/2023 and 6/2025.
- Completion of coursework relevant to audit or compliance profession
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Basic understanding of audit function, risk, and standards such as SOX
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong attention to details, critical thinking, problem-solving and time management skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Internal Audit Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US