Customer Services Project Manager
Location: London, UK
Requisition Number: 215571
Reports to: EMEA PMO Leader
The Customer Services Project Manager is responsible for managing service delivery at assigned customer accounts for Cloud Onboarding, Cloud Data Migrations, and infrastructure engagements (installations, upgrades, expansions, relocations, data migrations, BAR implementations, and deinstallations).
The Customer Services project manager is responsible for applying industry-standard Project Management principles and Teradata technical Best Practices to lead engagements. The Teradata PM aligns and manages resources including Customer Teradata and Data Center teams, the Teradata Account Team, Service Experience Managers, Global Support Organization (GSO) Teradata Change Control, Teradata Engineering, Teradata Cloud Operations, BAR/NPARC Consulting, Consulting COE’s, and 3rd-Party Service Providers.
The Customer Services Project Manager establishes a record-of-reference project plan, including project timeline, communication plan, resource plan, risks and mitigation approach, and best-practice artefacts to ensure a fully favourable Customer Satisfaction Experience.
The Customer Services Project Manager manages deliverables from the cross-functional team, communicates ongoing status and decisions required, and ensures resource availability per the agreed timeline.
This position is a salaried position and requires weekend and work outside regular business hours. Project Managers lead multiple projects concurrently and work remotely from a virtual home-based office.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Strong Project Management skills – Documentation, communication, decision-making, leadership
- Teradata CS Best Practice and Change Control Management
- Teradata Database and Infrastructure Administration
- Management of Teradata System Infrastructure Change Management
- Management of Teradata Closed Loop Corrective Action (CLCA)
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 7 years experience in computer technology or related fields
- Project management and technology thought leadership
- BS/BA degree in Business Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Math, Statistics, or Engineering
- PMP Certification and experience in MS Project Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of Teradata Solution products through a combination of experience and Teradata Certifications (client software, networking, host operating systems, and utilities)
- Experience with Teradata infrastructure, client software/utilities, networking, and O/S
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office components
- Teradata Certification (Teradata Master preferred)
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Services Project Manager
Job Category: Customer Support
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB