Cloud Software Test Intern
Location: California, USA
Requisition Number: 215543
Job Title: Cloud Software Engineering Intern
Location: United States, Remote
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. The location for this position will be anywhere in the US and virtual. Fast-paced, flexible, fun. The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment that is Teradata.
Cloud Services Engineering Team at Teradata is working on a mission to radically simplify provisioning, deployment and management of Teradata products and services using our industry leading multi-cloud data analytics platform. We are committed towards building an intuitive user experience for our customers through automation. Our vision is to provide full suite of services to support customer’s requirements for Ad-hoc data exploration and accelerate cloud adoption.
Cloud Services Engineering Team is looking for a highly motivated engineering intern who possess a good balance of technical proficiency and strong communication skills to work closely with our team members to engineer next-generation cloud solutions.
- Opportunities to participate in entire development lifecycle of cloud applications.
- Work independently, with an assigned mentor and brainstorm ideas with other team members of our strong development team on challenging and exciting assignments.
- Build Proficiency in Serverless Architecture
- Contribute to the development of new features and enhancements for Teradata cloud services.
- Must be enrolled in BS/MS/PhD degree program. With graduation dates between December 2023-June 2025.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated programming skills with any modern general-purpose programming languages like Python, Groovy, Bash, Java, etc.
- Basic working knowledge with at least one of the cloud service providers like AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Be flexible to learn and work on new technologies.
- Good understanding and some experience with Jenkins.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery process.
- Hands-on with AWS services like Lambda, CloudFormation, VPC, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, AWS CLI etc. is a plus.
- Prior Internship experience is a plus.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Software Test Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US